• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF, POKÉMON!?! – A Serial Video Mockery of the Anime (RETURNING - Ep. 51 OUT)

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
@ MK - If that's the case, maybe there's something wrong with your video card? I had that a little while ago: as soon as I started an episode, the screen started to go on and off out of itself. So I bought a new video card, problem solved.

Anyway, this indeed really sucks. Bad Revver, bad!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Wow, Revver is still being a pain.

Angry WTFP fans are angry. Why won't these new episodes work. :mad:

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
I think Youko's last few posts have been hinting this point:

Complaining about it in this topic will not make it move any faster...

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Okay. iTunes is broken for WTFP. The title in the iTunes store is "videos by wtfpshow", and when I click the "more info" button (the li'l arrow thing), I get an error stating

itunes store said:
Your request could not be completed.
The item you've requested is not currently available in the US store.
Y'know what would be cool, though? Broadcasting the episodes live over stickam at some point each weekend!

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Well, at this rate, I think it may be a while before we see 45 and 46, so I'm just wondering, Youko, did you use my rant?

matta-from-subid

Smash Apprentice
finally! 46 is out on revver but where is 45?

edit: even 46 is cut after ½ way in rant #5 so most of the episode is missing (for me at least)

spoiler:
When you see meowth pooping. Actually that might be the reason why the episode has been taken so long to come. They didn't want any pic with someone pooping on revver. (too mature stuff) but that just a thought (I'm quite sure it's a wrong one)

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
finally! 46 is out on revver but where is 45?

edit: even 46 is cut after ½ way in rant #5 so most of the episode is missing (for me at least)
And the same goes for me.

I am not even in the Revver community, only Youtube as Pika250.

And this is why Revver is slow these days. It only got said part of 46 and none of 45.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Un-frickin-believable.

I have to delete it. There's no other option.

I'm considering uploading 45-48 on something like Filefront later and then making a Youtube video linking it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Un-frickin-believable.

I have to delete it. There's no other option.

I'm considering uploading 45-48 on something like Filefront later and then making a Youtube video linking it.
Go ahead and delete them. I'ld rather watch the episodes late than watch them never.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
So, perhaps you should change the name of this podcast to "WTF Revver!?!"

I know, I fail, but I had to post that.

saif442050

Smash Apprentice
episode 46 is on revver but not 45, and itunes says WTF Pokemon is no longer available in the US Store. Dare i say it? WTF!

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
OK, my iTunes subscription just downloaded episode 46 (FINALLY) but when I search "WTF, Pokémon!?!" in the store to find episode 45, it doesn't show in the search results. Did you cancel the Revver feed?

Edit: ninja'd >_<

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
What episode are we on now? Revver's fooked up for so long, and I hard a REALLY good rant for Episode 49.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
I just got 46, haven't watched it yet, though..

Just thought I'd say so. It's probably the glitched version anyway.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Woah. This is getting weird. WTFP isn't even showing up on iTunes for me. I've tried searching WTF pokemon (which usually pulls it up), Youko, and wtfpshow, and none of the three have brought it up.

Okay. Revver has download links, but it's still a pain for iTunes'ers.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I have reuploaded episode 45 after it went through their system as an undescribed "error." If that clears, I will upload 47 and 48 as well.

As for the feed not even appearing in iTunes when you search for it...I don't have a CLUE...

WolfShadow

Smash Rookie
wow, weird, itunes isn't showing WTFP when I search, but after I pressed the subscribe button in my podcasts list ( since I already had some before it disappeared), it downloaded episode 46 for me. weird...

XACE-K

Smash Master
I have reuploaded episode 45 after it went through their system as an undescribed "error." If that clears, I will upload 47 and 48 as well.
Well than I guess that 45 and 46 can now be watchable again.

*goes to Revver*

saif442050

Smash Apprentice
i found a way to get a feed from revver to work on itunes.
First mmousse over the "rss/podcast" button on the left hand side, than click iunes. voala a feed

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Because for the past several weeks, they've decided it was a fine idea to have it stall in its upload process?

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Youko, what's the upload time like on Stickam? If anything, you could host it there.

Also, it'd be really neat to stream them over Stickam, like, at a certain time over the weekend, until this whole Revver debacle gets cleared up. Or, you and Swordie could give us a glimpse into how the WTFP rants are created.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Well, can't you just upload the new episodes on Filefront or Megaupload or whatsoever? 'Cause to be honest, I'm pretty sick of all the waiting and I don't think we can rely on Revver anymore.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
But then how does it get on iTunes? Without no Revver, there is no iTunes.

Top Bottom