• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event((

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
O man, getting exciting now! 3 days away!

FYI to ALL: I will not be there for the start on Friday since I have to coach a HS football game, but I should arrive sometime after 10:30, but Dastrn and Hawk will be there to take charge.

OFF TOPIC: So, Nobuo Uematsu is coming to Grand Rapids as well as the touring concert FF: Distant Worlds, and I am trying to get a small group going. Anyone interested?

Info link: http://www.ffdistantworlds.com/main.php?section=news&subs=latest&full=8

BIG C

Smash Master
this is gonna be too fun guys.

the Jew Fro connection is comin at ya well blueblade has that jew fro as well so jew fro connection minus blue. MICHIANA ALL UP IN THIS PIECE.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Seeing as how it looks like I'm still going alone, I can just sleep in my car. :estatic:

I should show up sometime around 6:30, I don't get out of class until four. ARGH RETURN OF SCHOOL

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'm trying to see who from Chicago is going. Mainly cause I want to see if I can carpool with people. Either with my car or theirs. I wouldn't want to go alone since the gas would hurt me. If anyone is thinking of going PM me or talk to me on AIM. I am set to go either Friday or Saturday, just want to go with others to save money. ^_^;

Vayseth

Smash Master
Wait, Scala is driving now? I thought it was Omni driving. If Scala is driving, then that means Thax is the last one who would potentially give up his spot. Either that or we get one more car of MI people, which would be tough on short notice.

So... Thax. You gonna go for sure or can Epic take your spot?
I know for a fact Thax isn't giving up his spot. Scala was the only one potentially giving up his spot, but we convinced him to go with lots of lovin' from Omni (mainly in the form of gas money). The only reason EPIC wasn't included in the final tally was it seemed like him and Youko were unsure about going, while we already had a full car by that point =/ I don't know anyone else with a car, and I kno Omni doesn't want to drive all the way from Rochester, especially if he has less people to split the gas money with now...

I'm trying to see who from Chicago is going. Mainly cause I want to see if I can carpool with people. Either with my car or theirs. I wouldn't want to go alone since the gas would hurt me. If anyone is thinking of going PM me or talk to me on AIM. I am set to go either Friday or Saturday, just want to go with others to save money. ^_^;
YOU BEST BRING EVERYONE. WHO CARES IF IT IS SMASH, PLAY NEERUTZ WITH ME.

Ohhhh man, I can't wait to **** some people and top 3 this ****.
TOP 3? You best be aiming for number one baby! Don't sell yourself short!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Joshu, you come Friday so we can play muchos games!

Also, the concert is on a tuesday. :(

I will be student teaching then... that would be a bad thing. :'(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
TOP 3? You best be aiming for number one baby! Don't sell yourself short!
He can aim for number one if he wants, but if I were him, I would be more worried about getting sucked into my mouth, if you know what I mean.

Izmo

Smash Cadet
I don't know how else to get ahold of Blood Hawk lately, so I'm doing it here. Get ahold of me on AIM or something sometime, you disappeared! Don't pull a Jek on me! :) Besides, I have something you need to take w/ you finally to the tournament.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
this is gonna be too fun guys.

the Jew Fro connection is comin at ya well blueblade has that jew fro as well so jew fro connection minus blue. MICHIANA ALL UP IN THIS PIECE.
I probably have the best one though in Indiana. It's been grown for 4.5 months now and isn't getting cut till my 21st birthday (which is in 6 months).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
LOL

And I'm kicking SamuraiPanda's butt when I see him. You, me, wii.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
If anyone may be able to give me a ride, hit me up on AIM/PM.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm trying to make plans for how much food to buy for breakfast, but I guess it's too late to ask everyone who will be there friday night to post now. i guess i'll just go shopping friday night after i leave the venue to pick all that stuff up.

I'd like to take just a brief moment to point out to all of you...my sig.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If I could make this thatd be smecksy.

I know Lain and Big C are dying to see me again =]

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
We now have over 70 people signed up! ^_^
Also, look below here:

Doggalina?
Count?
DeltaPunk?
smash64?
Swoops?
Me14k?
Xiivi?
Jekyll?
i rise?
Elliot Gale?
iao?
Pythag?
studly?
Epic?
Youko?
Dope?
Themann?
Thax?
Princess Aura?
dingdong?
NJzFinest?
kirkq?
Lavos?
Nojoes?
Jons?

If you see your name on this list, please let me know ASAP if you are coming or not.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Add Renegade from the "definite" to the "maybe" list, lol :/

Scala

Smash Ace
FYI I'm still willing to give up my spot if whoever takes it manages to procure a car from somewhere. People would probably be happy actually since they would pay less gas and I would be happy since I'd actually get to show up for my own anime club's first meeting >_>. But I'm going to keep to my word and drive since you all are ****ed without me right now and I'm too nice to end up being 'that guy.'

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Epic is working on procuring a car for the weekend, which may or may not be successful. If he can, he could take your place Scala (I can't imagine an Indiana roadtrip without you :( )or he could drive 3-4 more people up so we'd have 3 entire cars full of MI peoples. Anybody else from MI wanna go to WTON? Mann? Hot Arms?

Tink

Smash Hero
man i cant wait for this!!!!

any idea what the side tournament will be? id like to know if i should pull out some melee before this or not <_<.

Top Bottom