• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wut would u do if u could Wavedash IRL?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
You can wave-dash; on snow/ice it's really easy. The only part that's hard is immediately changing directions and wave-dashing the other way like they do in the game. O_o

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
*Laughs*

That was about the most nerdtastic moment in my life when we were out there slipping and I was all "omg real lief wavedashing lol." <_<

Zero34

Smash Lord
<< lol. wavedash in real life

i would do a lot of things.. then again, what if i could double jump, or...roll lol. or you know, walljump would be nice too

Vall3y

Smash Lord
only birds can wavedash in real life, there is a vid in a hub shows
but if i could wavedash in real life too, umm, well i dotn find it any usfull -.-

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be a really cool way to move around

Also you could wavedash towards someone, hit them, then wavedash away

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
lol, i did it by mistake once. i was crossing this big road by my house and about to cross the second half when i noticed some idiot didnt stop at the light. so i just jumped backwards not noticing the patch of ice. it was funny cause it took me five minutes later to realize i just wavedashed. :laugh:

Ragnarok91

Smash Journeyman
You can't technically wavedash IRL unless you airdodged =P. Do you know how to become temporary invincible by spinning around, then lose your ability to do anything, which you can aim into the ground to cancel the weird sensation of not being able to do anything? No, I don't think so.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Ragnarok91 said:
You can't technically wavedash IRL unless you airdodged =P. Do you know how to become temporary invincible by spinning around, then lose your ability to do anything, which you can aim into the ground to cancel the weird sensation of not being able to do anything? No, I don't think so.
oh grow up and get an imagination jeez. :laugh:

XceL

Smash Rookie
the closest thing i have ever come to WDing is being drunk and walking down a icy sidewalk, L- canceling really helps thou, my "drunk-lag" is ridiculous without it.

dostovei15

Smash Apprentice
XceL said:
the closest thing i have ever come to WDing is being drunk and walking down a icy sidewalk, L- canceling really helps thou, my "drunk-lag" is ridiculous without it.

thats hilarious but how awsome would it be with the smoke coming up around you as you push off, itd be sick all the *****es woul be going after me

Plomid

Smash Ace
Well not like I havent done it evreybody i know does it I even wavedash to school I even become invincible for a short time If i climb up ledges

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I would use IRL wavedashing for edghogging. I would use it occaisionally while no one's really watching me so they'd see it out of the corner of their eye and be like "OMG WTFBBQ???!?!!".

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
If I could wd IRL... Oh wait, I can't, so it doesn't matter.

I really can't believe that this is longer than a page. I guess a mod hasn't found it yet.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
If could wavedash I would wave dash off a skyscraper on to another.
Well I would have to have a good boost of a jump to do that...

'V'

Smash Lord
I'd probably just show it off. It doesn't have many uses in real life unless you're fighting.

And I don't fight...

Rappster

Smash Ace
i'd go out and own at football and ultimate frisbee.

set . . . hut . . . hike! SWD 40 yards down, catch a touchdown

personally i'd rather beable to dash like bowzer, thio

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Violence is never the answer to your problems.

Unless your problem is boredom and there is a partially ******** deaf kid in the corner and there are no cameras around.

JFox

Smash Hero
know what would be funny? if u could wavedash, but they gave u bowser's wavedash.

*CLUNCK CLUNCK CLUNCK*

epic fail

Top Bottom