• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU S.M.A.S.H club presents - DAN!!! (APRIL 21!!!, BELLINGHAM, WA)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
OK, the tourney is days away. Here are some final points I need to get across.

1. PM me immediately if you need housing!
2. Bring a TV / cube / n64 if you can! AT LEAST YOUR OWN CONTROLLER. And mark it well.
3. The tourney is going to start at 1 pm, so GET HERE EARLY! We will NOT take anyone after 1 pm, no exceptions.
4. My cell number is 360-731-7163 in case you need directions, have a question, etc.
5. The tourney is going to be held in the Viking Union room 565. Its on the north end of campus. We should have signs up.

-Dan

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I think it consists of these guy

Sastopher
blair
Yagi
jeff
josh
Sillyfox
Derilink
Balefireboy
Takagi (But I think he doesn't go on that anymore)

edit:I can't really remember the rest.

iSam

Smash Cadet
Most unfortunate, but I am not going to be able to make it. Blast. David isn't coming either. Sorry guys but it just doesn't work very well with all the stuff we have to do!

I think it consists of these guy

Sastopher
blair
Yagi
jeff
josh
Sillyfox
Derilink
Balefireboy
Takagi (But I think he doesn't go on that anymore)

edit:I can't really remember the rest.
jeff=bfb lol
josh=yagi lol
then after that theres jon and jeremy

Eggz

Smash Hero
Me and Ammon can't go, as both of our moms are in the hospital and we have to stay.

Gimpy, Nate, Otto, Teddy, and Mike are all staying with us to comfort us/have a smashfest in the hospital.

Reggie's still going though.

I can't even go with you to the hospital Shane. My mom's also in the hospital. me and my mom will have our own smashfest then.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Oregon going depends on whether or not the people I planned on having bail out of the carpool bailing out and whether I can still convince the replacement people to go.

It's like a 30% chance.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I just **** my pants guys, so I don't think I'll be able to make the next few tournaments. ****.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

zomg, that made me **** my pants from laughing so hard...

Everybody - you're coming. no johns. Don't you understand that the greatness of this tourney depends on if whether or not *YOU* go!?!? :mad:

See you soon.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
LoL. Wow, too many mindgames goin' down in here.

Anyways, is Canada mindgaming or being serious?? 'Cuz that would be dumb if they weren't. Or is Eric somehow the only one not going out of all the Canadians? Because that would be pretty dumb as well.

And when Jeff said all of SKYPAL is coming, did he secretly mean none of SKYPAL is coming? If so, Jeff is a pretty good ninja.

I can't wait for...Reggie ^_^

and lol @ triple post Dan...man

EDIT: Only a little off-topic, but how do you have what seems to be like a 10-year (slight exaggeration) history with SKYPAL, Jem?

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
What the heck's the deal with everyone pulling out? This cannot be a lame little tourney!!! People are COUNTING ON YOU!

- Captain R.D. Obvious

P.S. (My mom was in the hospital, but I ditched her in her hour of need so that I could make it to the tournament. FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE!)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I just **** my pants guys, so I don't think I'll be able to make the next few tournaments. ****.
that made me laugh so hard :laugh:

edit:so captain obvious,how many do you think will be at the ssb64 tourney for sure?

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
What the heck's the deal with everyone pulling out? This cannot be a lame little tourney!!! People are COUNTING ON YOU!

- Captain R.D. Obvious

P.S. (My mom was in the hospital, but I ditched her in her hour of need so that I could make it to the tournament. FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE!)

uhhhh.................... u crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy TTTTTTTTTYTTTTTTTYYTTTT

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL... Anyway, IMPORTANT.

Transportation details?

Drivers:
Nate
Gimpy
Teddy?
Gameclucks guy

Nate is driving
a few TVs
Otto
Ben

Gimpy is driving
Shane
Ammon
1 spot for another person
2 spots for more people (homosexual cuddling in the back)

Gameclucks guy is driving what/who?

Confirm these, get rides sorted out, etc?

Housing details?

Combo Status is housing with Ammon's brother, Jason. /housing details.

Nate is housing with some asian chick, but can house with us if he needs to

Jem.

Smash Master
LoL. Wow, too many mindgames goin' down in here.

Anyways, is Canada mindgaming or being serious?? 'Cuz that would be dumb if they weren't. Or is Eric somehow the only one not going out of all the Canadians? Because that would be pretty dumb as well.

And when Jeff said all of SKYPAL is coming, did he secretly mean none of SKYPAL is coming? If so, Jeff is a pretty good ninja.

I can't wait for...Reggie ^_^

and lol @ triple post Dan...man

EDIT: Only a little off-topic, but how do you have what seems to be like a 10-year (slight exaggeration) history with SKYPAL, Jem?
Yeah, what Eggz said, I went to Skypal a few years back for a couple years.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Im driving Otto, Ben and 3-5 TVs. Also I may stay with you guys...

Its been said before I think, Dan, what time should the people help setting up arrive?

Top Bottom