• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LMAO WELL THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT OK! GIT RAP3D. ok im done for a while LOL.

rofl my joke is just that much more funny to read now with what Otto said.

spKz

Smash Ace
Might be coming to this about 60% atm, and i might be bring about 5- 10 people as well, obv silent wolf Tech match ? haha
Atm people who are deffo coming :
spKz - ^___^
v3x?

Ill update that later

and obv Zhu Ditto ^__^
Gimpy you already know the score
Eggz obv ^___^

ill keep you posted on whats happening coz i want to go to the Pound 3 - go to both :/ expensive times :X

^___^

So Dan...I think I've asked this. Is there free housing at or anywhere near the venue so this can happen?
I accept tech skill matches I suppose.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
fark, nvm... my break ends before that. chances of my going just dropped a tiny bit but ah well... i'll try to make this anwyays. i always wanted to visit WA, plus i get to see ppl from BC! omggg <3 BC, lived there most of my life.

Eggz

Smash Hero
no ******. >=[

LOL

aw yah. Man, Idk how I'm gonna get all these people who aren't driving to my house from the airport/station and to the venue LOL

Eggz

Smash Hero
If you're driving, drive a van to my house. If you guys can drive some of the OOS I'm housing, even just one, it'd be really useful to have you over.

EDIT: Directed @ Chip

EDIT2: I can fit as many OOS as I can find rides for.

EDIT3: People can arrive at my house as early as 4PM thursday

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
So Eggz tells me the best place to probably fly in is Bellingham - Jumpfreak or any locals, would you guys be able to house us if we flew there (not sure how many, anywhere from 5-10), or at least pick us up and drop us off at a hotel we may or may not rent?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Yes, there are people (smashers) up here who will be willing to house OOSers

And yes, we could pick you up / drop off at a local hotel if need be.

AND OTTO FOR THE LAST TIME - NO HOUSING AT THE VENUE >_>

I justtalked to dan, he said they can, but he doesnt like OOS smashers because no one can be trusted, then he growled and it sounded like he spilt something and hung up
edit - ****s real

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I justtalked to dan, he said they can, but he doesnt like OOS smashers because no one can be trusted, then he growled and it sounded like he spilt something and hung up
edit - ****s real
You're being more ridiculous than Redyoshi.

****s real

Edit - oh wait, I shouldn't even compare you two. Redyoshi is way cooler than you'll ever be.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im probably going 2 this..

Can my name be all big like pc on this first page

^____^

Top Bottom