• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP RT - In Remembrance (Finished, Results Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
This is an interesting prompt. I might actually finish my entry for this one.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
something like that.

I didn't finish my story, and I don't think Jam did either. But I still plan on judging, and I'm sure he does too.
Yeah, I'll judge regardless, but I fully intend on submitting a story by midnight tonight.

EDIT- Also, to clarify judging, either Tom or I will start a thread for contestants to post their reviews. ONLY REVIEWS WILL BE POSTED IN THAT THREAD. You will have two weeks to judge all works that have been entered. When you submit your reviews, please do so in the following fashion:

1st Place: [Name of Piece] Overall Score:______

1) Adherence to Prompt
Score: _____
Comments:

2) Tone
Score: ____
Comments:

3) Style
Score: ___
Comments:

4) Enjoyment
Comments

Overall comments:

2nd Place: [Name of Piece] Overall Score:______

1) Adherence to Prompt
Comments:

2) Tone
Comments:

3) Style
Comments:

4) Enjoyment
Comments

Overall comments:

3rd Place: [Name of Piece] Overall Score:______

1) Adherence to Prompt
Comments:

2) Tone
Comments:

3) Style
Comments:

4) Enjoyment
Comments

Overall comments:
For non-placing entrants, just follow this format, but obviously omit the "__ Place".

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I would appreciate that, CK. Also, please recognize that the stories involved in this contest are A Perfect Shave, Into the Darkness, Tournament, Tagged, and Jorge. If you could make sure RT are in those topic titles, it would be greatly appreciated as well.

Seems as though Virgilijus didn't notice he has a job. =)

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Only cause you had to be reminded :p

Silly Virg.

All right boys (and girls if there are any lurking) let's get to judging.

edit - Earlier in the thread we said that we were going to PM crits to the judges so as to avoid retaliation judging, etc. We should refrain from posting our reviews in the thread, I think, until we've all sent PMs to either Tom or Jam with our reviews attached.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Only cause you had to be reminded :p

Silly Virg.

All right boys (and girls if there are any lurking) let's get to judging.

edit - Earlier in the thread we said that we were going to PM crits to the judges so as to avoid retaliation judging, etc. We should refrain from posting our reviews in the thread, I think, until we've all sent PMs to either Tom or Jam with our reviews attached.
Yeah, I forgot about that. PM them to both of us, please.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Few questions:

First, should we have some type of way of making sure all the people who entered are actually still active. I forgot who posted "Jorge," but I am not sure if he has been checking and what not. At the very least, it'd save us time when redoing it.

Second, Virg, can you bump the posts? I can't remember all the stories. I think there were only 5, maybe 6?

Third, the deadline is NEXT Monday, right? As in not June 16?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Few questions:

First, should we have some type of way of making sure all the people who entered are actually still active. I forgot who posted "Jorge," but I am not sure if he has been checking and what not. At the very least, it'd save us time when redoing it.

Second, Virg, can you bump the posts? I can't remember all the stories. I think there were only 5, maybe 6?

Third, the deadline is NEXT Monday, right? As in not June 16?
1) We'll give them until the judging deadline to make themselves known. If it looks like it's going to be a problem, I'll contact people. Otherwise, they'll simply be disqualified doe not fulfilling the judging requirement.

2) See Virg ;)

3) Correct. The deadline is in two weeks from the end of the submission phase, so it'll be June 23rd.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Bumped the entries.

And CK, there are only 4 entries due to Dexter Morgan's plagiarized piece;

Tournament by SkylerOcon
Jorge by Illusionary
The Perfect Shave by CK
Into the Darkness by Jam Stunna

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Bumped the entries.

And CK, there are only 4 entries due to Dexter Morgan's plagiarized piece;

Tournament by SkylerOcon
Jorge by Illusionary
The Perfect Shave by CK
Into the Darkness by Jam Stunna
what about Tagged by McCloud???

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah ill talk to you tomorrow jam, im pretty stressed from summer semester

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Ouch. Well, talk your time guys. I just wanted to make sure nothing was going down.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Alrighty.

Im going to send a poke PM to all of the entrants to remind them of their commitment or disqualification. The final deadline is set for Midnight Monday (30th) morning, EASTERN standard time. Thats 11 pm Sunday night central time.

Get them in by then and you are still in the contest. I only have scores from Crimson King.

Do work, gentlemen.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
So the only person that I had to disqualify for not turning in scores was Illussionary. Besides a few loose ends that need to be tied up, everything has been a success. I should be able to post the results thread later today.

Thank you so much for your participation, everyone.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
<3

Everyone has given me their scores, and I swear they're on the to do list. Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom