• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"X"citing, isn't it?: New Music in Brawl Leaves Brawlers Guessing

cccck

Smash Journeyman
well i'm not much addicted to space games music...BTW the music is very good!
it could be on a star fox stage or maybe on a pikmin stage!(if the series is in but c'mon....)

oh and in melee there was already a music from a game which isn't represented(a.k.a. mach rider and ballon fighter.)
you know that could mean that it is true they wanted them in all along////

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
The musical theme in this update was a high-quality piece and it is very good. Since I am a techno-lover, it will be delightful for myself to hear it while playing the game.:):cool:

As for possible 3rd party themes, it would be the bees' knees if they included some music from Viewtiful Joe 2, such as Cameo Leon and Frost Tiger's themes.;)

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Music is great, very "Gradius"-y, mixed by the same guy that mixed Ridley's theme. This update was pretty good, but now it has me grasping at all sorts of music from Nintendo games I want, such as

-Golden Sun: Venus Lighthouse
-Super Mario Galaxy: The Fate of the Universe
-Mario Paint: Gnat Attack (Stage 1) ((for pictochat stage))
-Rainbow Road (Any or all versions, especially MK64)

Though, I really wanted both Underworld and Meta Knights revenge to be in the game, and lo, they both are, but I hope at least one of the above is good enough to be in SSBB.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Dang, he beat me to it....

Anyway, I'm guessing for it to be an alternate music for a "Smash" stage.(stage not represented by a certain game, like FD and BattleField)

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
The music is so secks. <3

I suppose it'll be music for that SSE stage the R.O.B are in or let alone; music Alternate music for Fox's stage.

lampiaio

Smash Cadet
NNID
jp_lampi
For those interested, the original Gameboy version of this song was included in "Nintendo Sound Selection Vol. 3: Luigi B-Side Music". I uploaded it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/74497349/Tunnel_Scene.mp3.html

The Brawl remix is very faithful to the original!

I highly recommend the "Nintendo Sound Selection" series of CDs, which consist of 3 volumes:
Peach - Healing Music (including Animal Crossing's Title theme and the Fairy Fountain from Zelda)
Koopa - Loud Music (which has the way-too-cool F-Zero version of the Mario Kart Rainbow Road theme)
Luigi - B-Side Music (with a bizarre selection of "oh I almost forgot that song")

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I was kind of intrigued at first, and eventually thought the X was just "Brawl" before the english translation hit. Then I found out that it really is just a game.

X is so obscure that even Wikipedia doesn't know what the hell Sakurai is talking about.

But after some research I found out it was one of the first VR games. I couldn't figure out how to play it.

Song isn't half bad though.

volbound1700

Smash Master
This update is a lot huger then people are reading it. It basically confirms that not only first, second, and possible third parties in the game will be represented by traditional character or character and stage. Some parties could have just ats only or stages only, etc. There is no telling what we will get in brawl.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
This music update was good. It was upbeat and I'm into techno myself. As for the Final Smash, it didn't suprise me.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
We already knew half of this update from E for All. As for the music, it seems too cliched, like this title. No, it's not "X"citing!

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
We already knew half of this update from E for All. As for the music, it seems too cliched, like this title. No, it's not "X"citing!
I'm sorry, did you need some assistance getting the stick lodged up your ass?

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
personally i like smashing to soem dragonforce anything like that mayb some dance techno lol idk captain jack song o the final countdown im considering making that my combo video song haha

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
Just saw the update. Begun doing a bit of digging.

Here's a new video with the original music, if anyone's interested. It was submitted today, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTzPj_RcIy4

What's Tokoda's song?

And do you think Sakurai's played the game or heard of this song in his childhood? What year's he born in?

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Wrong phrase. It's wedged out of your ass, not otherwise.
No, it was the right phrase, because at the rate you complain one would think you'd pretty much had a stick fully inserted up your hole.

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
When I first saw "X", I thought it meant Megaman X, I was disappointed.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
By my calculations, Brawl is going to have about 3.5 metric f***tons of music in it. Man, I want this game.

Top Bottom