• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hello PT boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a PT main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!

T-block

B2B TST
have fun **** ^_^

hi junglefever... i don't have time to be a mentor, but i hope you find someone ;)

i had a dream that reflex came over to my house and i made him pasta. but i woke up before we could play smash =(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Did you guys know T-block's in the BBR now?

We've got two PTs in there now, baby!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You have to apply to the BBR in a thread they make during a designated application time.

humble

Smash Ace
Fears to T-Block, nice job!

EDIT: WTF itouch spellchecking, how does grats turn into fears? What the hell, it's better that way anyway.

T-block

B2B TST
whoa guys...chill

you made me use a subpar title for this thread (good song though...can't stop listening to it)

i got in because they place very little emphasis on player skill, and i'm a somewhat knowledgeable player and TO from an underrepresented region lol

miles still makes me laugh...i wish my god**** internet would work so i could aim you guys

Vermy

Smash Champion
Congrats, T-Block. We needed a second PT in there.

I am disappoint in the thread title. Rename to something epic. At least a song title pun. Is "Hydroplane you into the night sky" or someting too much to ask?

Ya so you should all save your pennies and come to the Major Australian tourney. We have the venue for over 36 hours, and it's connected to a night club. Hells yeah. B*tches, beats, beer and brawl. What more could you ask for? A place to sleep? Oh it's a hotel too.

humble

Smash Ace
Congrats, T-Block. We needed a second PT in there.

I am disappoint in the thread title. Rename to something epic. At least a song title pun. Is "Hydroplane you into the night sky" or someting too much to ask?

Ya so you should all save your pennies and come to the Major Australian tourney. We have the venue for over 36 hours, and it's connected to a night club. Hells yeah. B*tches, beats, beer and brawl. What more could you ask for? A place to sleep? Oh it's a hotel too.
*head explodes*

humble

Smash Ace
I'm leaving sailing tomorrow, won't be back for a week, so...peace! I'll see you guys when I get back.

Stay Golden, Ponyboy.

T-block

B2B TST
lol sorry guys...i don't even really consider myself a PT rep - my ability to discuss matchups is...questionable =P my goal is more to push my ideals on brawl stages.

humble, it's like...objective fact i'm pretty bad at playing this game lol - just saying, i'm lucky that's not a very strong criterion, because my chances would have been significantly lower. have fun sailing ^^

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Congrats to you T-block like earlier stated it's really good to have two PT's in there now its deff gonna help us out in the long run.

And vermy your ridiculous man I envy every part of your last post.

PS: I finally got wifi here so I guess Im back lol just takes me about 3 days to get some time to sit down and catch up

Vermy

Smash Champion
When us Melbourne TO's do work, we go all out. I'm pretty much gonna be drunk/baked for most of the tourney lol. Thank GdI have co-TO's to pick up the slack. =p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm totally updating my guide now. It won't be done by tonight, but I'll leave it up on my computer, and I'll let you know when I'm at a stopping point.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I spent the whole day making a King K. Rool model for Brawl and I apparently made a programming error at the beginning that makes it unusable. fml.

I need a Jolly Rancher...

T-block

B2B TST
bah. if i were home, i would have inb4'd that ^

i did watch karate kid tonight though... i thought it was pretty good, although i wish they didn't call it "karate kid" =(

Nosii

Smash Rookie
Hey new to the squirtle boards and such, but is there any use for dtilt?

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Hey new to the squirtle boards and such, but is there any use for dtilt?
People ask the question a lot and people often go OMG SHIELD POKING LOW+MULTIPLE HITS but in years of extensive video watching I have never seen any of these people actually do it. That's at all not just successfully. It's not a garbage move but most people don't tend to use it anyway. I'm sure some situational edge shenanigans exist where it is 0.8% more useful then FTilt but don't beat yourself up over not using it if you don't make good use of it.

Top Bottom