• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol T-block didn't you say you are only goin to nationals or w.e because thats the only reason I don't list you, if thats not the case I'll gladly keep listing you

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Everyone forgets me = p

:phone:
At least people notice you when you post at least 9/10 times.

Unless it's punishable spam, I tend not to get much attention. What sad is the same applied to real life. I tend to be invisible to most people. ._.

wtf is wrong with this world?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Sooo do we know who specifically still plays PT other than me, CoonTail and Kith?
I do, then again I'm not very well known around these boards/in the Brawl community.

(Only been to 2 small tourney's, but used PT in them. :D)

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Very nice. Do you have anything recorded yet?
Sadly no, the tourney's weren't very large so hardly anything got recorded, at least that I know of.

As for my personal videos, I don't have a capture device so I can't upload them anywhere.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey guys can anyone let me know if they have a capture card, I believe Miles was uploading replays for people a while ago. I have a replay and I need it uploaded though so if anyone can help I can finally show you guys some recent vids figuring all my vids are from 09' LOL.

Kith

Smash Ace
I'm going to have to find my recording equipment again. Damn, I have no idea where that could be lol.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So I worked drive-thru tonight and I had a drunk skank as me for my number. Literally her pick up line was "No, I don't want any ketchup, but your number would be nice."

How cheap do these skanks think I am? >=O

Kith

Smash Ace
So, I might be attending my first tourney Oct. 15th. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter or not, but it should be cool to play some people I haven't played in years. I'll try to get stuff recorded.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Good luck to ya Kith if you enter. May your Pokemon fight hard, fight to win, and fight to the end. Your felllow Trainers will be rooting for you.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So, I might be attending my first tourney Oct. 15th. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter or not, but it should be cool to play some people I haven't played in years. I'll try to get stuff recorded.
That's literally the best news I've heard all week. :)

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Btw, does the replay desync when it's uploaded?
I'm wondering because the loading time during a switch is different for each wii.

T-block

B2B TST
That's something I've wondered too. It seems that they account for it though.

So I got bracket ***** pretty hard at my last tournament ._. I got second seed, then I come up against pretty much the only third seed I can't beat (friggin Yoshi who used to be in my region lol), and then lose in losers to the first in my region. Bleh

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Sooo do we know who specifically still plays PT other than me, CoonTail and Kith?
I'll be going mostly PT at a tournament on October 1st, with a bit of D3, Sheik, and Yoshi.

Btw, does the replay desync when it's uploaded?
I'm wondering because the loading time during a switch is different for each wii.
No desync whatsoever. Replays keep track of the number of frames for loading times. If it took less time originally and the wii you're playing the replay on would take more time to load it, it freezes for a split second to finish loading. It's really noticable with matches on castle siege.

Rizen

Smash Legend
PT just doesn't work for me; he's not my style. I can't use the pokemon right. :(
So I'm going to focus on my other mains/secondaries for now.

You guys have been awesome and super supportive and helpful :) thanks and good luck!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You gonna record anything?
If I can.

Also after thinking for a while on it, I'm gonna go about evenly :pt: and :sheilda:, I really need to work on both and a MK banned tourney seems the best time to work on MUs. Might throw out my Dedede and Olimar and maybe troll with Ganon, but that remains to be seen.

Kith

Smash Ace
If I can.

Also after thinking for a while on it, I'm gonna go about evenly :pt: and :sheilda:, I really need to work on both and a MK banned tourney seems the best time to work on MUs. Might throw out my Dedede and Olimar and maybe troll with Ganon, but that remains to be seen.
lol Alright cool.

Top Bottom