• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Bomber7

Smash Hero
It's that time of year again guys. Fall and Winter aren't the best times for me emotionally and I just need some time to be by myself. So, I'm gonna be gone for the next few months and the only posts I'm going to make will be my results for any tournaments I compete in. Other than that, I'll probably lurk for a while. Sorry this is so sudden but today just triggered some bad emotions and I know it's only going to get worse from here as the weather gets colder.

Peace.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
My friend down the hall just had his streaming/capture equipment brought down this weekend, so everyone will probably be able to start seeing me play/lose match after match with my Pokemon.

Will post a link when/if this happens.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Yo, we streamed. Kind of a test run, very serious 3 people FFA in the middle.

http://www.twitch.tv/jjrockets/b/297251318

The first match is a single, then the singles restart at 35:00. I'm horrible.
Not horrible you are just IMPATIENT.

You keep attacking, your opponent just punishes.

You never feint. Act like you are going to attack and back of. In and out. Bait him into attacking and punish.

Lots of your attacks miss, try not to attack unless its going to hit.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So after I watched some Brawl Taunts, I have decided that whenever I kill someone with Charizard's Up-B I will shout; "UP THE BUTT CHARIZARD!!!"

When I first did it, my friend couldn't hardly complete the match since he was laughing so hard.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Miles, I'm very happy that you said that. After I watched myself play my first thought was that I just needed to slow everything down, which goes hand in hand with what you just said. I am going to focus on making every move count from now on. I'm even considering picking up Ike just to get really into that mindset. I will also do some thinking about what causes me to feel the need to be in such a hurry all the time and try to be conscious of that while I play.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Like a Boss!! And I was about to say the same on Reflex's avi. Mine's still the best though. :p

Feeling better now.

I feel like partying. PT party anyone?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Obviously my Chester avatar is the best...you'd all agree if you've ever watched him.

Like a boss almost looks like it can be replaced with "haters gonna hate"

CoonTail

Smash Lord
^ gotta agree with MaTA it deff looks like Haters gonna hate could be there

And I gotta say I'm sure everyone loves their avatar, but in my mind nothing beats mine with my favorite purple beast NIDOKANG

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol Bomber both in and out of game Nidoqueen has been one of the whackest things in the world, she even has wannabe **** that look like two balloons filled with oil.

Nidoking would smack that **** outta that ***** while she was crapping out egg's

AND

To use current discussion "Haters gonna Hate" <3 Bomber outside of his opinion on the Queen and KANG

CoonTail

Smash Lord
This is what I think of you and your Nidokang
Lol oh Bomber you and your poorly trained garb tier queen, this is why he is the king *Turns cap backwards*

NIDOKING USE COUNTER

Even though she was always weak, FINISH IT NIDOKING

*Announcer's voice* "NIDOQUEEN IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE!!!

You never had a chance Bomber :)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
And then I was a Poliwag.

Try again, Nidoking? :cool:
Lol that's jus silly no poliwag was involved in this

Ha! Thanks for hitting one of my substitute! Try again Nidochump!

LOLOL so recap of events for some reason your Queen used megapunch as seen in the pic. I used counter, then you used substitute.

Welp

If you had any chance of not being K.O'd making that substitute deff did it. At least "nidochump"'s trainer doesn't force him to KO himself :p silly bomber

guys, this might be the lamest thing i've ever seen on these boards =P
It's still beats the **** out of the boards being dead :p cmon T-block we are on the right board for this LOLOL

:phone:

Top Bottom