• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I found out that Bowser is technically called "upper low tier," meaning that he can be allowed to enter low tier tournaments.

Yay, I still play a low tier character!

Magik0722

Smash Champion
i was thinking that too the only thing that would change if we allowed E-tier would be allowing sheik to play, and with low tier characters like bowser and ike, i dont see that as a big deal

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sadly HOBOs won't be allowing any of E tier.

Gonna start repping that Jiggs.

T-block

B2B TST
yeah i'm switching to jiggs too... maybe lucas too

allowing all of e-tier is just adding sonic/sheik... and i highly doubt they'd be any more dominant than PT or ike

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Sheik could easily dominate Low Tiers. I just feel bad for Zigsta b/c the characters he plays are already bad (Squirtle not included), but now like... he has to pick up an even worse one for low tier events :p

Magik0722

Smash Champion
PT never dominated low tier events

he had two hard counters in yoshi and ike

it hurt even more because ike was probably the most popular character

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I just feel bad for Zigsta b/c the characters he plays are already bad (Squirtle not included), but now like... he has to pick up an even worse one for low tier events :p
Dang, hard truths.

Next time I'll bust out my Jigglypuff in the Austin Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i remember reading ur e for all summaries..."brawl isn't bad it's just different guys"

well look at you now

:mad:

CoonTail

Smash Lord
r there any pokemon trainers that could help me train over wifi??

im new to pokemon trainer and im gonna main them

Yea drift man you played my good friend Prime on my wifi account through AiB but once I get my internet back we can wifi so if anything jus PM me.

Also WOOT GIMPY........coming to the PT side wow never thought the bowser legend would ever go PT main, but your right we have an incredibly fun main. Only reason Im still playing this game is because of PT and being a melee vet makes it incredibly rough to get used to the flow of this game.

BTW Luis the Ivy link in your sig is amazing I think I finally have some clues on how to improve my Ivy because my squirtle has gotten a huge upgrade and my zard an even bigger one. My only poke that is slacking is Ivy and thats just because I can't break my old patterns but with what I saw in that video I feel like that's the Ivy 2010 edition playstyle.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
While you guys were still wandering in the dark of Rock Tunnel, I was chilling with Mr. Fuji in Lavender Town.

We did some training in the Pokemon Tower and well...pictures are worth a thousand words.

Smell ya later!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Filling the Charizard gap.

...I still miss my Mewtwo...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
because bowser isn't in brawl and charizard just might be the closest thing to him

even though i'm pretty sure that with both me and reflex ivysaur is our favorite of the three hahaha

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Not gonna lie: I still say "Gimpyfish Combo" when I land a Bowser fsmash.

Top Bottom