• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
And everytime u have had a static team/partner(logic) and I had a last minute partner right? Esam is the first person I have ever created a static team with and is confident with. If u beat us I'll give u ur props! :)

Just wait my friend mwahahaahahaha

boss8

Smash Hero
i think june/vinnie are going to finals with ally/m2k...

jus cause the gimmicks are WAYYYY to deadly...

esam/mekos may be in finals with them also....

jus dnt see lie/logic.....jus due to exp and u guys are still prac together..

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
oh snap, we getting the hype.

Vinnie, which of your MMs are guaranteed? I'll put them in the OP for extra hype

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Might be coming here, who wants to team?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to team with you before I quit. You're the only :olimar: left on my list. Teamed with Rich brown, Logic, Tin man, and will team with Fino after this weekend.

:018:

Aposl

Smash Ace
Guess whos back.... Back again.... Coney's Back.... tell your friends...

guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back, danuh nuh!

Coney

Smash Master
i only wanted to team with dabuz because i want to have a shot at top 3, and he's good enough to carry my scrubby ***, and because i'm pretty good at teaming with olimar

but it's all good if he doesn't wanna, just offering

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Lol that's nothing against him and MVD. They placed top 3 consistently at nationals while playing 1v1v1v1s. That shows u how good they are...and how bad most people are at dubs haha.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
haahahaahaha

U can be bad at dubs and still win using just pure individual skill against a team that isn't utilizing teamwork. That is what goes down in most dubs matches imo. That's why at alot of tourneys u see a GF isn't even close because one team is using teamwork while the other isn't or their teamwork isn't nearly as good.

But people who can't analyze what is happening just blame it on the da da da double mk lol.(joking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom