• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
also smashfest tonight @ my place is cancelled, prolly was just gonna be me and danny playing anyway
I was gonna go with Caitie :(. And Slik posted earlier that he was going. I think a bunch of people were going...

If you don't have it at your house then people can come to my house. I wanna brawl.

:018:

Coney

Smash Master
oh!

well i mean if there's interest that's fine, but i thought people were still hesitant

if people are still interested then okay yeah fine

BACK ON

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
oh!

well i mean if there's interest that's fine, but i thought people were still hesitant

if people are still interested then okay yeah fine

BACK ON
Well me and Caitie are going 100%. I can't speak for the rest of the community lol.

Coney

Smash Master
if anyone gets bored or wants to play smash tonight, come by my place after 6 i guess, i was all hyped to play this game again too!

1339 farrara drive
odenton, md 21113

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Coney's smashfest tonight though! Maybe 1$ random/low/mid/duelist/waseda/theme doubles with Mk banned tourney for fun :bee:.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
This clearly shows that the hurricane will be touching Maryland by Saturday night so I dunno why people saying it won't touch us.

Racing the hurricane back to NJ would have been fun though.
Why would you go back to jersey? XD Find shelter mofo

Coney

Smash Master
This clearly shows that the hurricane will be touching Maryland by Saturday night so I dunno why people saying it won't touch us.

Racing the hurricane back to NJ would have been fun though.
yes, but we're in central maryland, we'll be almost untouched (afaik)

there will be storms for sure, but nothing too bad

but yeah if you're coming all the way from NJ that's different, but even then a bunch of people have offered housing!

Deez.

Smash Lord
I'm kinda glad and upset at the same time that this tourny was cancelled.. for the fact I'm sick. =\ and I did wanna team with Boss. But oh wellz.. anyone wanna chill at Deez basement hmu. NO SPENDING THE NIGHT! unless you talk to me first.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eat my chicken nuggests *****es!

I wasn't planning on going to any tournies in Oct or Nov but ill most likely come to the rescheduled Xanadu cause it was looking pretty hype before the hurricane and after the earthquake.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Can any one tell me where coney lives I'm new to the MD/VA area, really want to go to the smash fest.

Coney

Smash Master
Can any one tell me where coney lives I'm new to the MD/VA area, really want to go to the smash fest.
i posted my addy earlier in the thread

(i'm coney)

call me if you get lost, my phone number's somewhere in here too

**** it

1339 farrara drive
odenton, md 21113

443 517 3932

Lionhart

Smash Rookie
Bummer, i was gonna go rain or shine. The only thing in question was maybe a power outage.

Aposl

Smash Ace
yeah we are looking at november because we want this to be hyped since its like the one continual series in MDVA so we are not trying to have a BS turnout EVER AGAIN!!!!! but seriously its the weathers fault so its all good, seeyah guys in November, Official date change tommorow night latest...

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I just want to say that it's probably for the best that this get moved anyway, it allows more people to go, whether the hurricane turns out bad or not.

Anyway, this being moved just assures I'll be able to go when it does happen, so, awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom