• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xat Unification Project & List of all Brawl Xat Chatrooms -NEW Snake/Falcon (6/27/10)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You didn't read the post right above your's?
I just posted the link.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Being a usual in the Sonic chat, I'm going to be an arse and ask how many of them other chats actually have life in it?

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Next time try asking the diddy boards BEFORE you make it. Then promote it afterwards. Also, it helps to have someone people like as a mod. just a few suggestions.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Ignore the above link, that's a Xat especially for watching videos and critiquing. Not general.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
You'll get no sympathy from the Ike boards. If you want our Xat, come and get it.

Actually I'm running tournaments through it right now so I'd rather it not be joined to 16 other chat rooms. This is a pretty cool idea though, so maybe for later.

:034:

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
yeah good idea make a snake chat and make it popular tho lulz so it dont die out also theres a new falcon chat http://xat.com/theunitedknees
Updated...

Alright, thanks!

Solid Snake - http://xat.com/Solid_Snake

Please put this in da list please :)
This guy tracked me down good lol....added to list.

Edit: I'm not really active anymore, so if someone wants to take over for this it'll be more than welcomed.....

hmm...alot of these seem dead now, but the Link xat seems alive and kickin (sans original owner)

Top Bottom