• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox

yani

Smash Lord
I'm not specifically sure what you mean by, "You're a Moron" and "Million Defects".

Care to elaborate?
To be fair, I'm guessing he is referring to the loads of 360's with RRoD at launch (went through four myself :mad:)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've only went through two RRoD. First one was from launch and had bad cooling, and the other was, uh, modded with a fan, and had a graphics problem.

I have the new slim one, atm.
I've gotten it twice as well, then my THIRD one broke cause it stopped reading discs. =/

I now have an Elite model still covered under warranty. I plan on buying the extended warranty ($50 for 2 years) next week cause it runs out soon. x_x

And lucky. I got my Elite for cheap.

That one is less likely to have RRoD?
Slim models do not get the RROD. The problem was fixed 2 years ago.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
How long were the old 360s covered if someone got the RRoD?
3 years from the purchase date.

The old 360 models come with:

1 year standard warranty (you can buy more, up to 3 years)
3 year RROD warranty

The new slim models aren't covered under the 3 year RROD warranty since they're actually quiet and don't overheat. I wish I had one. x_x

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
So I figured out a way to make the Turtle Beach x31 (and the x11 as well) work for all consoles. Since I have an input switch box, all I have to do is setup the turtle beach as usual. And no matter what imput is on, it'll play sound no matter what console I play. The funny thing is the usb connector still has to go into the 360, but it will play sound for I'm assuming any console. It worked for the Wii when I tried it.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Are you sure it needs a 360 for the USB? I always just assumed it just needs any USB inputs like in laptops and even the wii.But yeah I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work as headphones but the mic is exclusively for the 360 controllers

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I just bought 2 years of extended warranty for my elite console, like a boss.

March 1st, 2014 now. :awesome:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
No it's not confirmed, but if they reveal it in E3 this year, there's no reason to think it won't come out in 2013. Similar to what the WiiU did.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I got MK7 today

Can someone explain to me how Snaking works in this game? I swear I keep jiggling the circle pad left and right like I did in MKDS and I can't get the red sparks to come out

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So I got MK7 today

Can someone explain to me how Snaking works in this game? I swear I keep jiggling the circle pad left and right like I did in MKDS and I can't get the red sparks to come out
This isn't the 3DS thread, Fuelbi.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It ships all around the globe. I don't know about their fees though since I never bought anything online.
Just checked, yeah it costs more to ship from amazon.com to Canada. I asked cause sometimes the American site has better deals or exclusive ones. ;-;

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
...Wow, way to kill your userbase. This is even worse than the Wii U's current state.

Cartridges? FINE. No used games? LOL you killed your system. Hopefully they'll get a clue and realize that this is literally a very horrible idea and could cost them billions of dollars. Gamers strive on the used market and the economy is pretty horrible. Nobody can afford only new.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hang on, it's just a rumor. We really won't know squat until E3 lol. I originally thought they'd sell games on USB drives, and have a 3.0 port on the 720. However, my friend reminded me that the casual consumer also looks for a physical drive for their multimedia experience. You would pretty much alienate another consumer market if you have no drives. I think there was a report a while back that said the next Xbox would have a Blu-ray drive. So this definitely contradicts the previous report.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
except the wiiU has dis-interested me with their controller, I tried playing games on the wii using the wiimote and I didnt like it, I only keep mine now cause of brawl. If the next smash doesnt implement gamecube controllers then I def wont get the WiiU.

sony, would still need to hear from them but Ive never been interested in them

If microsoft does that thing from the article then its not worth for me getting it. I dont support the idea, and the majority of the games I play I borrow from friends or buy used.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Maybe. Guess that's why companies always keep hush on rumors. So you can make some changes in case the reception doesn't go well.

Top Bottom