• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xif is the smartest player ever!

Pi

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsNbCkzRF-s
balance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu2S_zg334c#t=0m28s
balance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_W_X3r2klI#t=0m43s
balance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkrmJaNzoAk
balance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qna80MbcAAc
balance

all stages can be gay

do I have to call you superwavedash? I usually don't like changes, especially gamer tag changes. Usually once someone changes their gamer tag I just call them by their real name. Can I just call you superwavedashJason?
just call me...
SUPER JASON

-Chad-

Slackerator
Lol ya @ ian -chad- ****ed me up on rainbow cruise man. It was like imma camp you which is fine. What i hated was the fact that the satge gave him a huge advantage with his in which makes it harder for certain other chars!
Are you serious?

Okay hey I got a good compromise for you, next time we play I agree not to pick a stage or change character and still win if you promise not to chaingrab me and get free stocks on a neutral? How's that sound?

Why don't we just ban everything that makes matchups unfair while we're at it? No camping, spacing, comboing, edgeguarding, gimping, or any of that mess. It gives too many characters a huge advantage.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Are you serious?

Okay hey I got a good compromise for you, next time we play I agree not to pick a stage or change character and still win if you promise not to chaingrab me and get free stocks on a neutral? How's that sound?

Why don't we just ban everything that makes matchups unfair while we're at it? No camping, spacing, comboing, edgeguarding, gimping, or any of that mess. It gives too many characters a huge advantage.
Spacing is mad unfair yo

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Are you serious?

It has nothing too do with you i DONT think your understanding me here.

I can tell why rainbow cruise brainstar and kongo should be banned. AND why we should play neutuals only.

But im not. Because i dont care that much haha. Xif why dont people see the light?

Edit- lol in all honesty chad the current ruleset would hurt someone like you a little more than me since i main a top tier and you main multiple low teirs/fox. But i dunno you have alot of chars for diffrent situations and what not so umm hmmm dont know lol.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
because player a can beat player b due too the stage rather than actual skill. Counter picks imo are alot less legit than netruals.

Dont get me wrong though. Im not knocking anyone who cp thats smart on their part.

Im just saying the fairest ruleset for stages is neutruals only.

Not because i got beat that happen to me before(sup ESAM).

Honetly chad as a low tier main I at least thought you would see my pov(not agree but see where im coming from). But i dont care enough to go into detail lol.

-Chad-

Slackerator
CPs are legit. Saying that playing on CPs takes less skill is pretty insulting in general IMO

CPs punish those who play few characters. You play only slower immobile characters? Lets go cruise. You play only fastfallers? Eat some lava.

There's a reason you can change your character, it's not unfair. Just because someone doesn't have a backup character to cover weakness and even flip a CP on someone doesn't make it any less a contest of skill.

Some neutrals even have the same strength if not more than non-neutrals in the right matchups. Obviously one I'm used to is Pika v Shiek on FD. There's a reason people have secondaries.

Learn your stages AND matchups on particular stages. Fox will probably camp you on Cruise. Pick a character that can deal with it and know HOW to deal with it. Don't complain when you can't handle it because you don't know how.

SSJ6SephirothGogeta

Smash Rookie
it certainly seems that way
i'll juss say this.....

MM or gtfo
ROFL.

$50 you can pick first stage out of the 6 neutrals.

You better not be full of crap and be ready to put your money where your mouth is, cause you talking all this good **** right now I don't want you backing out over some BS.

You in FL no? I'mma be in Ft Lauderdale 2 weeks from now.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
ROFL.

You better not be full of crap and be ready to put your money where your mouth is, cause you talking all this good **** right now I don't want you backing out over some BS.

Hey, hey, can I get in on this? 2/3, neutrals only, 50 ducks?

He lives in the Orlando area, and I live in the middle of nowhere near Tampa, but you should come out to a tournament in Orlando or something :)

SSJ6SephirothGogeta

Smash Rookie
Hey, hey, can I get in on this? 2/3, neutrals only, 50 ducks?

He lives in the Orlando area, and I live in the middle of nowhere near Tampa, but you should come out to a tournament in Orlando or something :)
Done.

You can pick first stage as well.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I just wanna see huge money on the table LOL

even if it is Xif, I don't think it's him tho lol.

Pi

Smash Hero
ROFL.

curb stomp some scrub & get 50$
count me in.

:awesome:

Hype it up boys.

The only good smasher I know of who trash talks that much is mango
If it's Xif I might back out though

Also CP's don't really mean **** unless you win on the neutral any way.

Buuuut
Perhaps in pools it should be neutrals only

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol wimps

get at my $200 mm

also me and RJ the Rangaha Dragon will be doing our ONE MILLION DOLLAR MONEY MATCH GET HYPED

Pi

Smash Hero
my place is good
check my tourney thread
i've got a recording setup & a mic to trash talk into while i curb stomp you

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm gonna put my Ganon's foot in dat Peaches ***! :laugh: You're not gonna duck out of MM you owe me this time. Get ready to get murked in the nastiest way possible. :awesome: (lol $3 sounds good? SFL will try to make it to the next Wato and it'll be fun to chill with you and your crew again)

Yeah, Nicaboy is a hypocrite. N!gga always contradicting himself, ****ing ******* Nicaraguan.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Get at me, Spider Sense! I already crushed you once, I'll do it again! Better be prepared, cuz this time it won't be pretty!
Just kidding Jason, you know I got mad respect. And $3 sounds good as long as we remember.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i like cruise a lot

kj64 is ok

i only have a problem with brinstar

Top Bottom