• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Melee Edition - Wallingford, CT - October 18th, 2008

dmac

Smash Champion
Nobody in NE or around NE cares about Kansas, so stop thinking we were going to go to your tournament anyway. o_o
My post was just a friendly reminder to anyone planning on going to this that had already preregistered to our tournament. It has nothing to do with NE specifically, just those who had registered, and then decided to commit to this tournament instead. I'm not sure why you're being openly hostile towards me, it was just a reminder so we can get our numbers as accurate as possible.

I completely understand that people from your area are going to this, and I wouldn't think that our tournament would have any sort of priority over yours. Thanks, for being a **** for no reason. thanks.

Spife

Smash Master
Yes to all chalanges. I do not have a what ever, I have a Link.
@Skler Link dittos fo sho
@Spawn I thought I had you for sheik.
@Yeah trademark, your fox my link lol

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm not from NE and I think you're being really stupid too.

Unless you're really good at being an *** and playing it off like you're just stupid.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah yeah I re-read what I said and all that. Sent him a PM apologizing for what I said.
Whatever I'm just going to edit my posts X_X

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
u guys should change the date so that i can come and **** u guys XD jk

anyway i might come to this its cheaper and i get to play kdj in a fox ditto ^_^
and see all the rest of CT

R3N0

Smash Lord
This is dead a$$ my MM asking list updated.

Confirmed is...

Trademark : $1

Spife : $1

Spammerer : $1 Ironman

Mogwai : $1 Falco vs Sheik (I'm not gonna ban stages cause I don't ban vs TSA :-D) <3 Btw you should come up to me, I'm like mad shy. For real reals. I'm a board thug. harhar..

MattDotZeb : $1

Javi : $1

REQUESTS

POF wanna mm? $1

Skler wanna mm? $1 (I know you play link but you beat plank's sheik and thats awesome.)

Aesir wanna mm? $1

Spawn wanna mm? $1 (Not Sheik dittos I'll play a different character or vice versa? )

Zoso - $1 mm is as far as i go lol. I don't like droppin 5's. If I win 5 MM maybe i'll consider it cause then I wouldn't be going negative :-p but yeah sure for $1 your marth vs my sheik.

Banks wanna mm? $1 (Not Sheik dittos I'll play a different character or vice versa? )

th0rn wanna mm? $1

Dazwa if you are going wanna mm? $1

KevinM wanna mm? $1

-----------
will continue to update, and I'm getting hype for this. I'm going all out on MM, I usually don't do any.. lol and I usually always end up playing friendlies with the SAME people.. cause I'm like mad shy so MM will help me get to know you and like get friendlies w/ you.

Hope to play yall soon =D!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
u guys should change the date so that i can come and **** u guys XD jk

anyway i might come to this its cheaper and i get to play kdj in a fox ditto ^_^
and see all the rest of CT
i hope were on opposite sides of the bracket, then we can play in finals lol :)

update

POF-$1 my fox vs Marth,$1 my roy vs Gdub
Zoso-$2 my fox vs marth,$2 mr marth vs fox
Trademark-2 Fox ditto,$2 my marth vs peach, $2 my sheik vs fox, $2 my marth vs sheik
Banks-$2 my marth vs sheik
KevinM-$2 Marth vs Sheik
Aesir-$1 Marth Ditto, $1 my fox vs marth
Spawn-$2 my marth vs sheik. mucho fox vs marth friendlies :)
javi-$2 marth ditto
Spife-$1 my fox vs link
thorn-$10 my marth vs falco
MDZ-$2 my marth vs falco(if he goes)

dnt think im missing anyone. anybody else interested?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, Reno, what do you wanna play besides Sheik dittos. Those are pretty gay. I'm almost positive you'd **** my Fox and Marth with your Sheik. Who else do you use that you'd be willing to do a mm with?

R3N0

Smash Lord
My fox vs your sheik? and in return you gimme my sheik vs your something :-p and we'll see how it goes?

javi just reno is fine.. no 3.. or wtv..
:'(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, everyone in CT uses Fox. Lol. We'll figure something out. Are you only comfortable with your Sheik and Fox? I'm pretty comfortable with my Sheik, Fox, and Marth for mm's. Maybe we could do like Fox dittos or Fox v Marth or something. We'll just agree on something at the tourny.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh yeah, Reno, if you decide to play my Marth, that's going to be after I play HBK lol.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea r3no i'll use my sheik vs whatever you want to play, even sheik lmao (no CG)

for 1-5 buckos

R3N0

Smash Lord

Confirmed is...

Mogwai : $1 Falco vs Sheik (I'm not gonna ban stages cause I don't ban vs TSA :-D) <3 Btw you should come up to me, I'm like mad shy. For real reals. I'm a board thug. harhar..

Spawn : $1 ( if you're willing to put your marth vs my sheik... its up to you. I feel like 100% confident in my sheik in any MM but I mean for the sake of non-sheik dittos I'm willing to use fox / marth.. we'll figure something out @ the tourny)

Banks : $1 (we'll just figure something out @ the tourny)

MikeMoney : $1

REQUESTS

Cort wanna mm? $1

POF wanna mm? $1

Skler wanna mm? $1 (I know you play link but you beat plank's sheik and thats awesome.)

Aesir wanna mm? $1

Zoso - $1 mm is as far as i go lol. I don't like droppin 5's. If I win 5 MM maybe i'll consider it cause then I wouldn't be going negative :-p but yeah sure for $1 your marth vs my sheik.

th0rn wanna mm? $1

KevinM wanna mm? $1

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how many of theses Money Matches will actually be played out?
totally agree......

phish $5.75 MM my fox vs ur DAAAAAAAAAISY.....i think i 2-0ed u last time...wanna make sure i can keep the streak going.....pretty sure im gonna go to this as long as the bino doesnt sleep til 5pm...haha

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
PoF, rematch of Mewtwo vs. Marth, double or nothing? :p
Sounds good. Thing is....we really cant do double or nothing....you gave me your monies. :laugh: Just kidding.....lets do it!

PoF we can just do whatever chars u want, best of 5 for whatever money
I really think a sheik ditto MM would be really funny and gay...its on!!!!

POF wanna mm? $1
Sure, what characters and all that stuff?

Marth VS your Sheik? I dont fight enough Sheiks...and Sheiks really gay haha

I wonder how many of theses Money Matches will actually be played out?
Bowser ditto MM? haha We'll do it at my tourney though.

Also-I'm just going to MM some of you at my tourney. (Banks, Mogwai, Phish-it,...and whoever is coming to mine.)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192799
^This is looking to be a G-R-E-A-T turnout guys! Good stuff.

I want to do a ****load of friendlies and play with all sorts of cool peeps and not really focus on MM's....I just want to play man!

At my last Melee tourney I was a scrub who everyone hated...now everyone loves me and I want to take you guys out on dates and stuff.

Seriously, I'm not kidding....whos staying at my house after Esticle? No Joke.......lets play Melee ALL ****IN DAY!!!!!!!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
totally agree......

phish $5.75 MM my fox vs ur DAAAAAAAAAISY.....i think i 2-0ed u last time...wanna make sure i can keep the streak going.....pretty sure im gonna go to this as long as the bino doesnt sleep til 5pm...haha
$1 my marth ur fox coin?

and ask bino if he wants to do a MM for a dollar. my marth his samus.

R3N0

Smash Lord

Confirmed is...

Aesir : $5 ( If I feel like it )

Spawn : $1 ( if you're willing to put your marth vs my sheik... its up to you. I feel like 100% confident in my sheik in any MM but I mean for the sake of non-sheik dittos I'm willing to use fox / marth.. we'll figure something out @ the tourny)

Banks : $1 (we'll just figure something out @ the tourny)

MikeMoney : $1

POF : $1

Coin Chaser : $1

Bino : $1

REQUESTS

Cort wanna mm? $1

th0rn wanna mm? $1

KevinM wanna mm? $1

all of these mm will happen, i will see to it.

im gonna bring a print out of my list =D

Skler

Smash Master
I accept Reno, although you might discover my SUPER SECRET COUNTERPICK.

That's right, lavender Link.

Coin chaser mm?

phish-it

Smash Champion
totally agree......

Woah buddy! I hardly even play the yellow Boocif these days, but if your that determined, lets do it...

And to the Prince of Money, we can do through is a Load Dragon MM, But the matches must only be played on Yoshi Story, Corneria and the Kongo Jungle with the DK Rap.

I really need to start playing this game more often, it's like the only time I get a chance to play is at the Biweeklies.

R3N0

Smash Lord
-_-' why is everyone like great vs sheik lol fine aesir.

Top Bottom