• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Melee Edition - Wallingford, CT - October 18th, 2008

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has entered the building, accepting all those money matches against those who wanted it. My Samus is a beast, i can not lie about that, the master of Samus will enjoy this.

Cort lets do our MM that has never happened, Samus v Peach

Be prepared to be shocked at some things Bino does with his Samus, im not the average Samus, this Samus is completely unique so come and step up to the plate and play me, friendlies are always welcome too

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, so my money match list is:
Spife: $1 sheik v link?!?!?
HBK: $2 sheik v marth
Reno: $1 something

Anybody else?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
How about $1 javi. I want to get a good amount of mm's in and I don't wanna lose too much money lol.

Reno, Skler is skurrredddd.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
sure skler

i play fox/falcon for any other MM challengers out there....i do play friendlies also...oh and i do play mario

i havent heard the word boocif in a very very long time.......jeez i miss playig with u guys

EDIT: binos post are epic as always lol

Sé2N

Smash Rookie
This would put my Falco to a real test... Castle Golf wouldn't ever see these heads.

Banks

Smash Hero
skler you should have accepted the $20

javi and bino i'll money match you. honestly i don't even remember all the money matches i have made but if you find me there just say we have one and i'll do it unless you are above me on the NEW ENGLAND POWER RANKINGS BECAUSE I AM ON THOSE

Spife

Smash Master

javi and bino i'll money match you. honestly i don't even remember all the money matches i have made but if you find me there just say we have one and i'll do it unless you are above me on the NEW ENGLAND POWER RANKINGS BECAUSE I AM ON THOSE
I think I'm higher then you on the NEW ENGLAND POWDER RANKINGS, it's a cheep chinese knock off of the original :(

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

Biggest deja vu reading that post.
I already knew what it said before I read it.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
sure skler

i play fox/falcon for any other MM challengers out there....i do play friendlies also...oh and i do play mario

i havent heard the word boocif in a very very long time.......jeez i miss playig with u guys

EDIT: binos post are epic as always lol

Money match me here

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192799

so I can make sure to actually get all my MM's done.

My GAW VS your Mario?

Banks

Smash Hero
Biggest deja vu reading that post.
I already knew what it said before I read it.
probably because me being on the power rankings is ingrained into every new englander's memory because i use it as an excuse to hog tv's and cut in entrance fee lines

Spife

Smash Master
we should have an icies touny >.>
it would come out to Court vs Kyu Puff lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
First round of a set, Cort was wondering who to play and I said go IC's..

turns out Kyu Puff is not a puffer at all and in fact an Ice Climba

and he beat Cort first round...
Then Cort didn't listen to me and won lol.

R3N0

Smash Lord
This is dead a$$ my MM asking list updated.

Confirmed is...

Trademark : $1

Aesir : $5 ( If I feel like it )

Spife : $1

Spammerer : $1 Ironman

Mogwai : $1 Falco vs Sheik (I'm not gonna ban stages cause I don't ban vs TSA :-D) <3 Btw you should come up to me, I'm like mad shy. For real reals. I'm a board thug. harhar..

MattDotZeb : $1

Javi : $1

Spawn : $1 ( if you're willing to put your marth vs my sheik... its up to you. I feel like 100% confident in my sheik in any MM but I mean for the sake of non-sheik dittos I'm willing to use fox / marth.. we'll figure something out @ the tourny)

Banks : $1 (we'll just figure something out @ the tourny)

MikeMoney : $1

POF : $1

Coin Chaser : $1

Bino : $1

Skler : $1

REQUESTS

Cort wanna mm? $1

Zoso - $1 mm is as far as i go lol. I don't like droppin 5's. If I win 5 MM maybe i'll consider it cause then I wouldn't be going negative :-p but yeah sure for $1 your marth vs my sheik.

th0rn wanna mm? $1

Dazwa if you are going wanna mm? $1

KevinM wanna mm? $1

anyone else?

Top Bottom