• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XS & V1CE Presents: Game Reapers!!! MD/VA, AL/GA, NC/SC, OoR HYPE!!!

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
who is the whole crew? I wanna put there name down in the confirmed list incase i missed someone
these are the ones i know are going and already on the list
archer
pie
uncle

there may be like 5 others but im not sure yet
felix
blae
splinter
gaga
tbsp

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
John (HyRo) doesn't go out of state besides to Texas because he's focusing on college and doesn't take Brawl as serious anymore.

John you're a cuntface if you name search.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
"They use random to select the first stage. The stages on random are: battlefield, Final destination, and Smashville. You can also counter pick Yoshi's Island, Halberd, and Lylat cruise. Those are the only stages allowed."
10 min timer.
Other then that, it's just American rules I think.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
"They use random to select the first stage. The stages on random are: battlefield, Final destination, and Smashville. You can also counter pick Yoshi's Island, Halberd, and Lylat cruise. Those are the only stages allowed."
10 min timer.
I would love this ruleset

V1CE

Smash Champion
10 min timer.
tooo boring imo. Castle Seize is fun and I like most the counter picks

Top Bottom