• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xyro vs No-Idea! 50$ MM at WHOBO 3

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
F MY F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

f

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
Samus Dittos are zair zair zair zair dair zair zair zair plank plank zair dair zair zair dair. Believe me, I've played 5 best of 5 samus dittos with almost my entire region. D=

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I can promise you that they won't be like your typical Samus dittos, ZeroL.

In fact, I can promise everyone that I'm going to hand Xyro the hugest loss of his smash career by abdicating him from his throne...

...for whatever it's worth.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Mush this guy

Lol this is a funny battle, 1st of all for best samus? Are you Serious?!!! Dittos dont prove that. And lastly NO-IDEA a candidate for best Samus lol. Ok have fun with that. I would easily whip the floor with him. I guess this shows the amount of viable samus players in brawl, sigh. I guess If I were to buy an airplane Ticket to this shindig I would replace no-idea and mush him out of this battle lol.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Noid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xyro.

Sidebet 20 bucks on him.

David, are you even japanese? I thought you were like Thai or something.

Xyro77

Wes, come to whobo and play me or noid for that matter.

Seagull, EC said the same thing util they played me last year. u will too

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Yo, I doubt I can go to Houston this school year

so let's ditto in mlg dallas

;o

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
"Lol this is a funny battle, 1st of all for best samus? Are you Serious?!!! Dittos dont prove that. And lastly NO-IDEA a candidate for best Samus lol. Ok have fun with that. I would easily whip the floor with him. I guess this shows the amount of viable samus players in brawl, sigh. I guess If I were to buy an airplane Ticket to this shindig I would replace no-idea and mush him out of this battle lol"

I would love to see this happen.
Though I doubt you will do it.......
But to prove that your the best Samus in the world, you gotta beat the other samus players consistently right?

I would love to see you take my title as best Captain falcon from me while your at it. 10 dollar MM bro. You in?

Muz

Smash Apprentice
Wes got a nice samus, very unpredictable and smart. If you want to get some ditto practice later, hit me up during winter break.

Between Xyro and NOID, it would be close as both are good, but if I was a betting man I'd have to put my money on NOID. Anyway, looking forward to see the matches in march.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Lol this is a funny battle, 1st of all for best samus? Are you Serious?!!! Dittos dont prove that. And lastly NO-IDEA a candidate for best Samus lol. Ok have fun with that. I would easily whip the floor with him. I guess this shows the amount of viable samus players in brawl, sigh. I guess If I were to buy an airplane Ticket to this shindig I would replace no-idea and mush him out of this battle lol.
^^ his way of wishing me good luck

I know you're bad at this. It's okay. I understand your true feelings. You should come to WHOBO too. I'm know you're just DYING to be involved.

Xyro77

Nid just IMed me and upped the stakes.......50$ MM. Pray that i dont lose cause i may need to take a loan for this ****.

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
I can promise you that they won't be like your typical Samus dittos, ZeroL.

In fact, I can promise everyone that I'm going to hand Xyro the hugest loss of his smash career by abdicating him from his throne...

...for whatever it's worth.
If you are going to make Xyro cry after this ditto then I'll watch it. :3

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
OH ****! It's goin' down! If you Xyro, Noid, you better come visit Dank so I can play you. I gotta tell people I've face the best, or second best if you lose, Samus player of all time. I stickied this **** on mah comp... March 2011 is too far away.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
MU is easy, ends in a timeout and the one who hit the most zairs wins.

Alternatively, you hit 1 zair and plank the rest of the match.

Xyro77

I can stop samus ledge stalling/planking really really easy. After all, im the one who uses it the most and with the most success.

TBH, this ditto wont be what you think. Our styles are really really different so the match will go by fast.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Zair is such a minimal aspect in this matchup. Zair is like one of the first 2 things you learn when you play Samus... Even I can deal w/ Zair.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I'm rootin for Xyro!
If it wasn't against Xyro I would be rootin for No-Idea!

Man I gotta see this!!!

IYM!

Smash Lord
I wish the best of the lucks for the two.

The truth would not be able say the one who is better, since only I have seen you fight of Xyro, it fights well but I do not like his color ( I like more the Gravity suit)

PD :laugh: that gif is funny Xyro

Top Bottom