• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xyro's Samus: The Green Lesbian

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbgxF7EvwlM

Call this a combo vid or game-play vid or a samus "how to" vid or whatever makes you sleep better at night. This video is just mainly here to show you that samus can be OUTSTANDING if given the right situations. It also may change your mind about her overall.

Oh and if you decide to post, plz let it be in good taste.

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this makes me want to main her again. I did in Melee, I wasn't too bad, but I let her go because I didn't know how to use her. Now I do, and now I can actually play Samus good.

Indestined

Smash Rookie
Was some awesome combo's, but a few of those opponents seemed a bit incapable of dodging your Z air's, I won't comment to much since I was very impressed by your Samus, keep it up :)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
There is no reason half of those z-air's should have landed. Do your opponents know what an air dodge is?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm plenty relaxed, I was merely inferring that te quality of opponent seems very low. Even though I'm aware videos such as these tend to make opponents look bad, in this particular example they appear shockingly bad.

Anyway, that'll be my last post in the thread.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Nice use of Z-airs, not the best samus I know but those highlights were pretty good. Well done

@ Omegawhitemage

I bet alot of those get airdodged, but you don't show them in the vid now would you. Also, as seen from the distance and the use of spacing while Z-air I think the most of them are pretty safe to do.

D

Deleted member

I'm plenty relaxed, I was merely inferring that te quality of opponent seems very low. Even though I'm aware videos such as these tend to make opponents look bad, in this particular example they appear shockingly bad.
this

of course you have good spacing and you are quick to react (which this skill composes 90% of the combos in brawl) but your opponents are either extremely slow, or they just don't know how to play brawl and are still in the transfer state from melee.

Atsu

Smash Ace
I'm guessing this is a Haloid allusion? :p

Anyways, nice Samus. It's rare to find a good one.

Can't wait to see what else you can do.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Meh you opponents missed a few airdodges here and there but I wouldn't go as far as to say your opponents are terrible. It was a good video against good, not great people. Hell if I care, the song and the ridiculous gimps and z-airs made me favorite the video. :)

Xyro77

nice zair use.

Should I do that with TL?

btw, what's the song again? It escapes my mind.
i think u can use it with toon lnk every once in a while. since the grapple is so short u may get punished for being so close to the foe. the saong is: "I kissed a girl"

Bah this makes me regret not maining samus in brawl like I did in Melee =(

i 2nd samus in brawl. she was so much better back then.

Miller

Smash Lord
Great Samus Xyro, it was quite entertaining, although like said before, most of those zairs should have never made contact xD

Xyro77

Great Samus Xyro, it was quite entertaining, although like said before, most of those zairs should have never made contact xD
you would be suprised at how mny zairs hit people. even the one sthat know its coming.

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
I never thought something could make me sit through that entire song.

Very nice.

I noticed a forward smash synced to the music.

Top Bottom