• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Y Does Ur Friends Hate Ur Peach...........

Dark Peach

Smash Cadet
When i 1st discovered peach i was just a noob Sapmmin Down Smash ^_^ ,but now a dayz i developed great mind games, bettter techniques,and tech chasin...........but now a dayz when i play against my boyz dey get very upset......if i catch dem wit a down smash dey suck dey teeth,if i sheild grab dey suk dey teeth .........i'm thinkin 2 my self if u dont wanna get caught switch up ur game or counter my strats......i used 2 try not 2 pick her just cuz im tired of hearin dem but now of dayz i dont care ........wat does ur friends hate bout ur peach?????

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
and my friends hate my Peach cause I always seem to "Buttpro"(Repeated Bairs) them off the level and to their doom that and one of them always Crouch Cancels so more fun for me
Lol, I call this move ''Booty of Pain'' (quick reference to Jiggs there hehe), so annoying.

And I truely think my sigs says it all: *** and turnips...

and maybe baiting your opponent out with a cake so that you can dsmash him

<3 this thread, even if ppl can be mean sumtimes...

shottastern1

Smash Rookie
They just hate the fact that peach is a girl... they cant take getting beat by someone in pink so badly..lol

dylondylondylon

Smash Cadet
lets see when i play someone with my peach i always hear how they can't seem to hit her because her hit box is too good. crouch cancel down smash the stitch faces that i always pull every match the back-air edge guard that is all i can think of right now.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
My friends hate my peach because of incredible luck. i usually average 2 out of the 3 rare items to pull out in a match, along with 1 or 2 (max i've gotten 4) stitchfaces. One match i got 2 bombs in a row..followd by a Mr. Saturn..and 2 pulls later..a stitchface. Another match i got 2 beam swords and 3 stitchfaces. Every match i've played this week has resulted in 1 beam sword per match. Also, my friend says peach is broken cuz the object of the game is to stay on the platform...and she flies...therefore defeating the purpose of the game lol.

Hybrid Speed

Smash Rookie
They just don't like the downsmash. They tend to do a downward attack of some kind as I hit them with it.

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Her priority can be very irritating. It's not just the down-smash. It's also the dash-attack, the n-air, the b-air, the up-smash, etc. Her up-smash often has enough priority to go through Link's d-air, which has a huge hit-box. And practically every one of her attacks can cancel out Samus' missiles. It's just irritating.

dylondylondylon

Smash Cadet
My friends hate my peach because of incredible luck. i usually average 2 out of the 3 rare items to pull out in a match, along with 1 or 2 (max i've gotten 4) stitchfaces. One match i got 2 bombs in a row..followd by a Mr. Saturn..and 2 pulls later..a stitchface. Another match i got 2 beam swords and 3 stitchfaces. Every match i've played this week has resulted in 1 beam sword per match. Also, my friend says peach is broken cuz the object of the game is to stay on the platform...and she flies...therefore defeating the purpose of the game lol.
heh i have pulled 6 stitch faces and 2 bombs in one match it was funny i like always pull atleast 3 stitch faces a match

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
heh i have pulled 6 stitch faces and 2 bombs in one match it was funny i like always pull atleast 3 stitch faces a match
WOW...

On topic, I'm not too sure about what my friends hate about my Peach. I think the bair bothers them a lot though lol.

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
pretty much everything about her..float, turnips, the "did i win" quote, etc.

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
And I truely think my sigs says it all: *** and turnips...
LOL A&T

well my friends hate her cause she's cute .... LOL no way is that it they hate the fact that there piece of crap falco or fox while missing their shine combos find +30% to their percentage

Or

Peach throws some random turnip and it kills them as

Or

The term my friend calls it where you stand at the edge and edge guard w/ turnips "T.L.R. -Turnip Ledge Rappage"

Or

After peach throws a turnip they shield it and during something shortly afterwards like say recently his fox grabs me and suddenly "super fun face" saves me and hits fox :laugh:

Or

It could just be the great way she taunts at them or after she wins whe says "Did i win?!" LOL

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
All my friends just think i only down smash. Yesterday, i asked one to really watch me play and he actually says that i don't spam as much downsmash as he thought. Or maybe it is just because my peach is total rappage!

Either way, everyone just thinks she is so cheap but the fact is that they just can't stand the fact that i am good with peach and they suck!!

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
lolz my friend just tried start usin sheik(supposly peach weakness ^_^) but still with DIing & Avoidin gettin grabbed ,he still face da same faith of "OH DID I WIN" hahahahahahahaha
Peaches real weakness is marth O.O; its a hard match up but let em try if someone gets good w/ him you can expect not so many wins ^_^:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Actually, I get respect for my peach. Ofcourse people will scream out in occasion

"PEACH IS REALLY GAYY"

But still, there is many reason why you should hate Peach. But many more for the other characters. Like Fox and Marth.

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
they hate the Dsmash....'nuff said, ive had controllers thrown and everything...its quite entertaining actually XD

amished

Smash Cadet
Ylink/Link are a pain vs. Peach, though my friends hate the DSmash the most. I always find a way to make them CC and hit them in it. I've had 2 games that they quit on me because of that....

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I get respect for my peach. Ofcourse people will scream out in occasion

"PEACH IS REALLY GAYY"

But still, there is many reason why you should hate Peach. But many more for the other characters. Like Fox and Marth.
Anyone who Forward Smash spams with Marth is so annoying!! I won't tell any names coughcoughcoughKRZYScoughcoughcough.

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Actually shiek is because alot of peaches killer moves are ariel which get out prioritized by the speed and stength of a good shieks are game
Peach has plenty of priority to combat Sheik with. Plus, Peach doesn't need to kill Sheik with just aerials. I know Sheik does fairly well in this match up, but she's not a counter. Maybe a light counter.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
I hate my friends peach because of her stupid dsmash... but in order to counter it, i pick up an equally hated tactic... the IC infinite...

I get dsmash'd nana dies... He get's grabbed, he dies... Its an even trade.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
Desyncing is not as great as everyone thinks it is... it is awesome... but it doesnt make you perfectly in control of every movement... (yet)...

If ur hit by any move with decent knockback whether or not desync'd, it sets nana up to be edgeguarded in anyway possible... The more important thing is landing the grab, and what to do with the grab...

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
which allows for sweeeeet infinite grabs by the Ice Climbers, but to tell the truth i got mad respect for you playin w/ them, not to mention that a good peach counters a good ICer

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
All my friends just think i only down smash. Yesterday, i asked one to really watch me play and he actually says that i don't spam as much downsmash as he thought. Or maybe it is just because my peach is total rappage!

Either way, everyone just thinks she is so cheap but the fact is that they just can't stand the fact that i am good with peach and they suck!!
Yo we don't suck Flan, if I recall apparently I'm the best out of all UFO... Or do you secretly harbour a grudge against the rest of us and you just throught that we wouldn't see you on the Peach forums? WELL THINK AGAIN!!! :laugh:

Well no nobody says that all you do is downsmash. Well I dont, and Brett doesn't and Brian doesn't. But whatever.

Anyways what I hate about Peach is the turnips, cause they **** my ICs, and the forwardthrow, because it ***** all of my mains, and her dsmash because it... ***** everyone. Oh yeah and I hate the buttsmash float-cancel thing Peach always does. And the blonde quotes at the end of all her winning matches. Basically everything except for her taunt cause it's sexy. ;) :laugh:
JK but yeah Peach is my least favourite character in the game...

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
Yo we don't suck Flan, if I recall apparently I'm the best out of all UFO... Or do you secretly harbour a grudge against the rest of us and you just throught that we wouldn't see you on the Peach forums? WELL THINK AGAIN!!! :laugh:

Well no nobody says that all you do is downsmash. Well I dont, and Brett doesn't and Brian doesn't. But whatever.

Anyways what I hate about Peach is the turnips, cause they **** my ICs, and the forwardthrow, because it ***** all of my mains, and her dsmash because it... ***** everyone. Oh yeah and I hate the buttsmash float-cancel thing Peach always does. And the blonde quotes at the end of all her winning matches. Basically everything except for her taunt cause it's sexy. ;) :laugh:
JK but yeah Peach is my least favourite character in the game...
Sorry Baamage, but because of the last tournament results, you are only 3rd best. I'm second best. :p

Edit: Brett and Krzys both say that mostly all i do is Downsmash. I know that you and Brian don't.

Dark Peach

Smash Cadet
Peaches real weakness is marth O.O; its a hard match up but let em try if someone gets good w/ him you can expect not so many wins ^_^:

yea some wat........but mind games ,turn ups,n great egde guardin=Peach winz......but little 2 none mistakes r needed,cuz marth sword is very very very long & it has a invisbile reach 2 more inchs ......datz pretty gay ..........and ufo my sig was 2 long waz gonna fix it but*shrugz*2 lazy...^_^

Top Bottom