• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Y. Link Match Up Discussion. Ask Questions Here!

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
I don't think my ylink's that great. Thanks for the compliments though dennek. How do you prefer your name be shortened anyhow?

Ylink is super fun though, I think i'm going to start picking him back up. Mostly for jiggses heh.
well its actually just Lord Kennedy backwards. lol just whatever you want. and your ylink is super good. so aggressive.

umm. ylink and jiggs isssss ****. 5050 imo. considering we can combo her at any percent.

rhan

Smash Hero
That was for POund cuz I know I'm 100% on going there.

RoM is still up in the air because no one from my area has responded to me about going. But I'll probably fly to NY and split a hotel room.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
eh, its even in my opinion. yes ylink can camp ganon, but if ganon gets a grab, then its chaingrab bair, and your stock is gone.

nightlight

Smash Rookie
The water temple was not hard.
It's annoying as hell... But it's one of my faves. In OoT and TP.

first i thought this said: "stars" with a ****

<3 turhan
Oh you silly. <3

why did you get banned lol
I told a mod that he was wrong.

First couple were innocent censor dodges.

Profile Infraction 10-17-2010
10:31 AM 10-31-2010
10:31 AM 2 Trolling

Private 10-16-2010
06:57 PM 10-30-2010
06:57 PM 2 Trolling

Private 10-14-2010
03:50 PM 10-19-2010
03:50 PM 1 Censor Dodging

Starcraft 2 (Spoiler... 10-14-2010
11:05 AM 10-21-2010
11:05 AM 2 Multi-Posting

Starcraft 2 (Spoiler... 10-05-2010
08:47 AM Expired 1 Censor Dodging
___

And those are just the 5 it'll show from what he gave me.

F(Eight)AL is a terrible power abusing mod. Hopefully he doesn't name search using the word eight. lmfao

The ones that say "private" are the ones where he deleted my post after infracting me.

The profile infrac is because I told him he was upset.
Herp a Derp.

nightlight

Smash Rookie
Funny thing was like after I sent that you're just upset.

We was like this coming from the guy who posted int he forums support forum. Have a nice vacation.

Hey niiggaaaa! I'm still here! lmao

Laijin

Smash Hero
btw the water temple sucks. I have played through OOT several times, but at least 5 of those times I got stuck on the ****ing water temple for days. Man..those were the days..
when you legitimately got stuck in a game. I have not encountered something like that nowadays

nightlight

Smash Rookie
I've restarted my file because of the Water Temple... lmao I thought I used a key wrong and was stuck in a room where I was keyless.

But I was like 8 at the time. As I progressed as a hardcore Zelda fan. I soon realised that every door that is opened with a key gives one another key.

Devil May Cry 4 has given me a challenge simular to yours Laijin. I'm stuck in this endless maze that I have no ****ing clue to get out of... and I dont wanna look up guides..

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Water temple is the hardest Zelda temple made imo. it's dumb. OOT is my fav Zelda game. at one point I could beat the Deku Tree in like less than 10 minutes. minus cut scenes for chests and stuff. and I'm glad youre still with us Turhan.

btw.

ylink vs falco on brinstar is utter ****.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I didn't have any real problems with the water temple. It was a slightly less linear version of all the other temples. Then I faced mirror link and he killed me two times vefore I realized that I could just use the megaton hammer.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
toon link pri gud.

but back to the better game
melee
im goin to hot dickings tomorrow
biggest tourny in MO and the surrounding area
gonna be live stream
im gonna use ylink some
doubt ill be on livestream but
you know
watch.
my tag is LEUM so if you see that its me. I bet me and N64 will be the only ylinks there. lol
im psyked tho. last time i didnt make it out of pools. :( but i think i will this time. Im much better now
any last minute advice on mus?
mainly need some tips on puff, peach.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I discussed the Peach Ylink MU at TO6

When you get Peach off stage, you really want to get her lower with projectiles, so she isn't high and easier to gimp. You can catch her turnips from behind because our grab box is the widest and boomerangs can lead into uairs.
Puff is just a big *** campfest, when I played HungryBox, I always had a bomb out in my hand and boomerang to keep away. Only grab if you absolutely can, and after you get your combo you can only really rinse and repeat. Poking with nair and bair is good too.

Sorry if I'm not making since. :c

Top Bottom