• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yasumicon 2009 @ FIU - Miami, FL - July 11- Brawl - See Results Thread!

nevershootme

Smash Master
on a related note on game juice...

comparing with the mana potion...

Mana potion: Kool Aid with extra sour taste.

Game Juice: refereshing taste

Bawls: Sprite flavor with good ness, even better with root beer flavor (g33k b33r)

so... well for me it's bawls > game juice > mana potion

-!-

Smash Lord
I like the root beer bawls but didn't had the chance to try that game juice :( sounds refreshing though :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i have never drank something besides water that made me want to drink it again because of its ability to refresh my whole body. usually i would drink something again if it made me thirsty again such as coke or gatorade or was extremely delicious (game juice did taste awesome tho! it needed cherry i hate apple but **** this **** was way too good to passover ) etc etc. gamejuice however made it possible for me to restore all my life points o.o and it was sooo good i couldnt help but get myself 6 more full bottles lol...i seriously thought i pissed green that night xD oh btw that **** glows in the dark ( or i was extremely zoned out)!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No one praised ESAM on taking 1st? How sad... :(

Anyways, I remember the top 8:

1. ESAM
2. Seibrik
3. NickRiddle
4. Underground
5. Serg
5. Afro
7. Lee
7. Poltergust

@Serg: Great games! LOL at our last game in our tournament set. I can't wait until it is uploaded. ^_^

@NickRiddle: I will find a way to beat your Zero Suit Samus again. Maybe I need more experience in that match-up...

:069:

nevershootme

Smash Master
No one praised ESAM on taking 1st? How sad... :(

Anyways, I remember the top 8:

1. ESAM
2. Seibrik
3. NickRiddle
4. Underground
5. Serg
5. Afro
7. Lee
7. Poltergust

@Serg: Great games! LOL at our last game in our tournament set. I can't wait until it is uploaded. ^_^

@NickRiddle: I will find a way to beat your Zero Suit Samus again. Maybe I need more experience in that match-up...
see the title of the thread? I posted a results thread... the tv u and serg played on was verycoolguy's wii

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Huh? We played on livestream. And everyone was watching... verycoolguy's Wii was on the TV to the right of us. :confused:

:069:

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
hmm.. did u remember what happened?

i'll try talking to one of the staff for noobie games later this week to find out
yeah i asked Poltergust if he could take it home so i can pick it up later, but now that i think about it i dont know if the other staff members would let him take it since i signed a form.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
lol afro and serg made me LOL so hard the time we went with dc xD
And you left early. All 3 of us had an intense money match of the last person to leave wins. Good thing i voided that **** by flirting with some random girl, man was that embarassing. lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
fuuuu- should of let me on in that **** O_< i would of just slept there then.

jen05key

Smash Rookie
I was visited your given link smash live stream. I like the stuff you given there. I like it.

Top Bottom