• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol'd so hard man. Apparently waddles dees have been learning from metaknight to air camp.

Oh btw, my yoshis been amazing lately.
Like its weird.
Everytime I stop playing as yoshi and come back I become like...10x more amazing.
which ain't really amazing because my yoshi sucks but still.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol'd so hard man. Apparently waddles dees have been learning from metaknight to air camp.

Oh btw, my yoshis been amazing lately.
Like its weird.
Everytime I stop playing as yoshi and come back I become like...10x more amazing.
which ain't really amazing because my yoshi sucks but still.
I find that I play better when I stop for a little while rather than practicing every day.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, i was confused as well. I thought you were talking about some random *** island in the phillipines or something :laugh:

D

Deleted member

He was thinking of course...
OBAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IN which case the answer would be Saudi Arabia

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nope, imma make my first out of state debute at whobo 3.
Ima try to go to WHOBO 3 also
I might think about going to WHOBO3
You guys, please do! I guaranteed you it will be one of(if not, THE) best smash weekend of your life. Though i disagree, each year i have people telling me that this is the best event that have been to(better than apex/genesis...ect) because of all the EXTRA stuff you get to do. You can see ENDLESS anime stuff(artwork/manga/vids/toys/food/cosplay)*, an Import Car show, women** and a Rave at midnight on friday and then again on Saturday. If you are into drinking, there is a Bar in the hotel. Also, the smash room is open 24/7 so you can smash ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT for 3 days. Here is the thread so that you can read up on it http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

*=late at night they show yaoi and yuri anime vids. I dont know what it is but it seems scary.

**=There are some gorgeous(no joke) women at WHOBO. Be warned though, i have footage of the most disgusting beast of them all and she appears ONLY at WHOBO each year. At WHOBO 1 she is first spotted at :30 seconds into this vid( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOkGF0gwAfY ) then at WHOBO 2 she returned for more food at 1:25 of this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyUA-iedpJg ).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yaoi is gay anime and yuri is lesbian anime. Thats pretty much it.

And ill be there for sure

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So, apparently some guy in San Antonio killed himself before doing (Hell I don't know) some ritual or something with animal guts. Then some other school there was this thing called "Wolf Pack" who did the same thing.
So today during school (After being out Monday/Tuesday cause of flu and I had no idea this was going on) Another rumour went around that tuesday someone was going to pull the fire alarm Wednesday (Today) as a prank some people thought, but it was actually going to be a shootout from the wolf pack? Screw it I don't have the story 100% right, I doubt even 50% right but i'm just typing down the crap I heard all day today at school.
Either way, it would've been a weird/stupid experience.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
So, apparently some guy in San Antonio killed himself before doing (Hell I don't know) some ritual or something with animal guts. Then some other school there was this thing called "Wolf Pack" who did the same thing.
So today during school (After being out Monday/Tuesday cause of flu and I had no idea this was going on) Another rumour went around that tuesday someone was going to pull the fire alarm Wednesday (Today) as a prank some people thought, but it was actually going to be a shootout from the wolf pack? Screw it I don't have the story 100% right, I doubt even 50% right but i'm just typing down the crap I heard all day today at school.
Either way, it would've been a weird/stupid experience.
[image removed]

Depster

Smash Champion
I've heard of their pack leader cause of the whole cutting the dog's head off thing... Freaking creepy people making the world even more freaking creepy

Depster

Smash Champion
I know, but PETA thinks animals are worth more than humans, so it had a big deal made about it. I just think it was weird, but otherwise could care less. She claimed the dog had already died anyway, so meh.

Top Bottom