• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

| Big D |

Smash Master
Wow, I feel so hurt. I guess I can't have everyone's approval. Maybe in a different time things could have been different.

To be honest I wish it were a joke. But I don't have time for your circular logic and mumbo jumbo.

It will "cease and desist" when the thread title gets changed.

Otherwise people will just forget and I may never go Yoshi in tourney.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I guess I can't have everyone's approval.
The fact that you are so desperately seeking approval is what makes everything you say irrelevant to me.

Maybe in a different time things could have been different.
Like the dark ages. If I was blind and crippled, and had never seen another human being before.

I am scared by logic and words with more than one syllable.
Is how this reads.

It will "cease and desist" when the thread title gets changed.
I will destroy everything that has ever been and ever will be if someone stoops so low as to pander to such transparent, grotesque narcissism.

People will just forget and I may never go Yoshi in tourney.
If there is a God, this will all come to pass.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
It's just mean spirited that's what that is =\
You're right. It is.

But it's necessary to keep you kids on your toes once in a while to keep the bull**** from hitting the ceiling. The second it stops, all is forgiven.

Also, I can't recall the last time I've seen Jile go so hard on somebody.
Also, you can't recall it because there's never been a reason for it to happen.
It doesn't need to happen often, but once my douche-alarm bells ring, it's time to hit the fallout shelters.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I already said I don't need your approval =\ Let my actions here be an inspiration, imagine what the world would be like if the great minds of history backed down every time someone like Jile told them their ideas were stupid.

[COLLAPSE="Would you back down? Follow your dreams."]“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.” - Sidney Greenberg

”Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.” - Mark Twain

”Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self evident.” - Arthur Schopenhauer

“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” - Bill Cosby

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Dr. Seuss[/COLLAPSE]

Scatz

Smash Champion
You need many approvals, which can take up to 2 weeks to a month to have everything done. :troll:

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
imagine what the world would be like if the great minds of history backed down every time someone like Jile told them their ideas were stupid.
Fortunately, I'm not in the business of inhibiting great minds. Just bull****.

And if Teen Spirit Moses feels the need to start an internet revolution, I at least hope he has the decency to take GoldenYoshiKing with him into the desert for a few dozen years.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Hi bloshis. Since I like you guys so much I edited this yoshi egg motion pac to have a certain color yoshi egg. Sucks you can't have all the textures on.

Just in case someone doesn't know. You put the file in Fighter/Yoshi on the SD card. Lastly rename the file FitYoshiMotionEtc
White
http://www.mediafire.com/?evo54q5q6xqx1le
Red
http://www.mediafire.com/?63hdegwm1n1bx00
Cyan
http://www.mediafire.com/?u3pulkerkaecl7r
DarkBlue
http://www.mediafire.com/?382b3g1ybrz3gou
Pink
http://www.mediafire.com/?t30i3a93o4caci2
Yellow
http://www.mediafire.com/?k3wkglu98pl6gg8
Black
http://www.mediafire.com/?slp5feh9shp1cy5

If you want it in another color Pm Me or you can just download one of these Pac files. Open it in brawl box click on Yoshietc then click on texture and then click on Yoshi egg. Then right mouse click and click export. You will have the picture and from there open it in paint and change the color with the bucket spill. :yoshi2: But you guys are still fat.

Depster

Smash Champion
Just finished Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Wow, that game left a lot of cliffhangers in the credits. That and a lot of disappointing endings for characters. It was a really good game (and really long and hard) but I'm left saddened by the outcomes of the characters...

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
It's strange how that fire comes from Charmeleon's ***.
Is he farting?

Scatz

Smash Champion
Ok so just to recap, since I still want the thread tittle changed.

If the thread title gets changed I will go Yoshi next tournament (23rd)

or

I give a detailed explanation on how Wario dashes the way he does at 0:05 and 0:06 in exchange for the thread title

or

You allow a match between me and Raptor to determine the fate of the thread.

If you believe in your fellow Yoshi I would do it.
My answer:

It's strange how that fire comes from Charmeleon's ***.
Is he farting?
No.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Just finished Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Wow, that game left a lot of cliffhangers in the credits. That and a lot of disappointing endings for characters. It was a really good game (and really long and hard) but I'm left saddened by the outcomes of the characters...
I don't recall there being cliffhangers at the end of RD...

Explain plz.

Top Bottom