• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sharky

Smash Master
I'll be there for aircrew candidate school, rescue swimmer school, and A school for whichever model helicopter I am assigned to. I'll be there for at least 6 months or so. There's a distance limit for liberty though, I'll have to figure out what that is before I can make any plans.

Sharky

Smash Master
Lol so I guess I'll be here for a while. My first class doesn't start for a couple months because they are overflowed for my rate. I'm getting paid to work out and enjoy florida essentially XD

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Won another doubles tourney today.

Though, I'm probably quitting smash...I'll miss you guys.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Why does everyone always separate themselves with the friends they make here when they quit smash?

Scatz

Smash Champion
Most of the, "I'm quitting smash" statements are followed by leaving the friends made here. I just don't understand why people decide to disappear on friends when they can easily continue to chat on other times about stuff non-smash related. I've retired in smash since last year and I keep communication with the friends I've made here. It crazy to work at making friends then break the ties because you don't want to be related to a scene anymore.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Why does everyone always separate themselves with the friends they make here when they quit smash?
This probably sounds silly, but I didn't even think of coming back to these boards just for socializing. Maybe I just got too caught up in the game to realize basic stuff like that. I'll do that then. :)
I'll probably still play wifi from time to time, just not return to my scene.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Real life/personal stuff and getting tired of some stuff that's happening in my scene.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I quit effectively quit smash last year but I still pop in here and win more money than delta :troll:

Money match me *****

Also, I don't really compete much anymore either. I think playing random mid tier and below match ups with people is great (I totally do that instead of actually practicing when I go to my friend's place), but competing kinda sucks in today's metagame, which is all about pushing your zone forward bit by bit till you win. And Yoshi just can't handle that.

Scatz

Smash Champion
This probably sounds silly, but I didn't even think of coming back to these boards just for socializing. Maybe I just got too caught up in the game to realize basic stuff like that. I'll do that then. :)
I'll probably still play wifi from time to time, just not return to my scene.
A lot more people than you think have done what you believe is silly. Many of us stopped playing competitively for reasons, but we keep up with each other since we've been here for sometime getting to know each other. Heck, get a Skype account and you'll see more activity than you do here lol. That's where we tend to socialize when we have time (and depends on where you live).

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I've got you added on Skype :p If you're talking about the Yoshi chat group though, it seems like it's been inactive forever?

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
"Island of Yoshis - The Hand Axe:Firefly MU is 100:0"
"The New Yoshi Skype Chat: Where (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ makes us High and unable to use Phones properly"
Any of these?

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
For some weird reason,I can't see the skype chat anymore...

I would like to be added again,my skype name is luktrak1

Scatz

Smash Champion
It tends to get moved to another chat... Send me your skype info, and I'll add you to it.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Good luck Raptor,show them the true power of the dinos.

Top Bottom