• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm confused myself! HOW DID I MAKE A TYPO!? ;__;

You're just taunting me because you are nowhere near where the storm is! D:<

:069: *uses Taunt*

Mmac

Smash Lord
Meat Riders? Blood God? Bellsprouts?

I need to stop going away. It's not good for my health and I'm still trying to catch up from years ago...

D

Deleted member

Sup yall. I doubt ill be on smashboards much anymore, im sure ill stop by every once in a while though.
Peace out yoshis, good luck with stuff.
I'll be on skype sometimes, and ill also still go to tournaments, but wont be practicing, and ill hit yall up with livestreams =]

Baiiii

Metatitan

Smash Master
Sup yall. I doubt ill be on smashboards much anymore, im sure ill stop by every once in a while though.
Peace out yoshis, good luck with stuff.
I'll be on skype sometimes, and ill also still go to tournaments, but wont be practicing, and ill hit yall up with livestreams =]

Baiiii
Would this be the third or fourth time you've said something similar? I've lost track

D

Deleted member

Idk lol
I aint quitting im just not gonna waste my time on here when i could be working out or sleeping or eating or something else productive.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Hello guys. I maintain The Matchup Centre thread updated, and saw that a lot of discussions have been discussed again in here. Would you be so kind to help me and tell what are the ones you think are worth adding to the "Current Matchup Discussions" list? Thanks in advance.

Airborne

Smash Lord

I have to post cause of that statement

What the hell is so broken about Kingdra -_________-

sarcasm
   /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ Show Spelled[sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

In response to Garchomp's and Salamence's promotions to uber.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Coming in late 2012.

Maybe a guest character can be the new or returning president-elect.

Gives a new meaning to the term "Donkey Kick."

Top Bottom