• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: YES MATT YES LOOOL

I managed to successfully AoE troll the Melee matchup topic yesterday.

Pure gold.

D

Deleted member

Delta...
Im light years beyond you in trolling prowess

You cannot be as much of an *** online as i am.
Especially cuz im really nice offline.
:)

Its fun tho, gets out my inner anger :p
Btw Delta, you suck at brawl, and so does your state except like 7 people.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Who cares? Being a troll is stupidly fun. And people in general are so stupid, it's so easy to troll.

Something Socks can't do, he just insults people. That's called being an ***, not trolling. Trolling is an art, being an *** is something even a moron can do. :)
Once your region considers you a "troll" and not a "smasher" then its not so good. No one takes know "trolls" serious :/

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Everyone go see if I deleted your videos from the video thread, I just yanked about 30-40 that weren't working.

If you have them online still, re-post the links.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Trolls that acknowledge their own trolling never got their degree at Internet State.

2 important life lessons:

1. Never admit that you were ever joking about anything unless your life depends on it
2. If you wish to make an apple-pie from scratch, you must first invent the Universe.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Trolls that acknowledge their own trolling never got their degree at Internet State.

2 important life lessons:

1. Never admit that you were ever joking about anything unless your life depends on it
2. If you wish to make an apple-pie from scratch, you must first invent the Universe.
It's not necessarily trolling if you're making a point, is it? If so, then I've never trolled. ;D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I have 30 inches of snow in my neighborhood right now

AND

its still going to snow 2 inches an hour til 11 efffffing PM

so I will have like 40 GOD **** INCHES OF SNOW

dfsadklfsdlkfasdlkfjsdlkfajlkfsdjflk

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
WHY WONT THIS SNOW COME TO BOSTON ='[

oh but guys i went to a smashfest yesterday id say i did pretty well and im thinking about changing my name my first thought was "authenic Edge" or spelled correctly

Sharky

Smash Master
You guys can quit complaining about the snow already. Syracuse is the snowiest metropolitan area in the country. So...yeah, it's not really that bad =P

Depster

Smash Champion
I heard you guys are measuring the snow in feet and not by inches now.

Also, here in Kansas it's supposed to start snowing tomorrow morning and keep going through Monday. Biggest snow storm this year, they say, and we've already had a lot here, too...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Delta I don't know how it missed NJ. I guess it went into the ocean of something.

and sharky its a big deal for the DC area we never get snow like this twice in one winter

Sharky

Smash Master
Delta I don't know how it missed NJ. I guess it went into the ocean of something.

and sharky its a big deal for the DC area we never get snow like this twice in one winter
johns XD and still, it really isn't as bad as it's being made out to be. Just don't drive, and go sledding or something.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Yoshi's Dacus stops him completely. So he can't benefit from using the buffer method.
I use it all the time for MIND GAMES

Running under someone and using DACUS and just holding the smash. A lot of times if they're landing from above you and you try to upsmash, you'll slide a bit OoR.

DACUS... MIND GAMES... PROFIT

.Marik

is a social misfit
Back from tournament.

25th out of 70-80ish or some shit.

Results thread isn't up yet.

Brawl+ was definitely my favourite part of the tournament, chilling with Montreal was mad fun.

Too bad Elefterios flopped at the last second. Jer and Zaf are mad good though.

Placed 9th out of 35th for the Brawl+ tournament.

Thinking of dropping Yoshi in vBrawl.

What do?

D

Deleted member

Ally beat your regions best player with captain falcon...

NICE JOB
=P

Depster

Smash Champion
lolnamesearch.

I'm going to make one of my macro buttons insert the name of every top namesearcher and just press that whenever this happens so they all come here xD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh yeah, I remember that. Doesn't that have to be B-sticked? If not, then how could I perform it?

:069:

Airborne

Smash Lord
You don't need to b-stick it; it makes it easier though. In order to perform it without b-sticking requires you to merely "flick" down on your analog when you do the input for downb, like slapping your controller for y-b-stick. You also have to know what height you need to be at.

bigman40

Smash Master
It's just basically flicking your analog stick down for 1 frame. You just time it to have the B button input while you tap down for that moment.

Airborne

Smash Lord
I think I just realized why that works:
Since we can "Snap-Cancel" the ledge by holding down, we have to release down in order to grab the ledge after a downb (duh!).

I think in the first frame or so of downb, it doesn't have the same properties as the rest of the animation, allowing us to cancel the move as a whole, rather than following it through and THEN grabbing the ledge.

And it probably requires a specific height because it has a similarity with certain character's upb's, where they have to be at a specific place in perspective of the ledge to auto-snap it, rather than having to deal with their helplessness stage....

/ramble

bigman40

Smash Master
The radius for the cancel to work is just a little smaller than the normal grabbing radius. Also, you can't cancel if you go past the level plane of the ledge or if you are past the stage (under like right on top of the angled wall of BF, SV, etc). As a matter of fact, you'll miss it completely. The normal downB grab won't acknowledge the ledge if your literally under the stage.

Top Bottom