• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Even if he searched, he wouldn't post here.

Unless it's to talk about why Meta Knight is not a bannable character.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Hi guys, hows everything going?
I appologize for not being active on these boards for a few months, truth is that I haven't been playing smash much in the last few months at all. There are a few reasons for that; primarily issues of money and time, college work and other games has meant that I'm not left with much time and with no income I haven't been able to afford travel expenses for attending many events.
Also, the smash scene in the UK is obviously not as thriving and diverse as one would hope. We do have some fairly good players, but as a whole its not very inspiring and that makes progression more difficult.

However, I have recently become motivated to properly return to competetive smash.
I realise I have never taken a very active role in helping the development of Yoshi in Brawl, aiding other Yoshi players with their progression or contibuted to making Yoshi a more reckognised character. So in future, I plan on being a better Yoshi main.
At the moment though, I'm very rusty and have a lot of training to do before before my Yoshi will be at an acceptable standard (read: less terrible). I will now hopefully hopefully have more money to travel for tourneys and I'll be trying to attend something at least once every 2-3 weeks.

Also, I realise that I don't even have any videos of my Yoshi up... which is pretty pethetic. So I'll try and save some replays next time I play a decent match.
Oh and I'll update the locator thread later today.

So is there anything important or intersting I missed? Any new tricks? Who actually still plays Yoshi and who is good? Fill me in.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Many <3s for you too Yika =D
Do you still go on SmashEU chat?

Also do you guys still use the xat chat?

Airborne

Smash Lord
Mmac, Auro... who's next out of all the REALLY old yoshis?

Vote now:
-Scala
-Chaco
-Gindler
-Kiwi
-DarkLeviathan

VOTE NOW!!!
Text your vote to 6969.

People gawn be name searchin' or some ****.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Steak n Shake finally appeals to the black ppl of the world! Shiri, you missed the best moment of our life that night man XD

:yoshi: wut

More surprising than seeing that Steak n' Shake is catering to people of refined beveraged tastes is the fact that there is a Steak n' Shake in GA...I had no idea. o_0

B, why you hating?
This was a pretty cute exchange, LOL. I smiled. :D

bigman40

Smash Master
:yoshi: wut

More surprising than seeing that Steak n' Shake is catering to people of refined beveraged tastes is the fact that there is a Steak n' Shake in GA...I had no idea. o_0
Dude......We need to talk on you leaving the tourney early then......There's Steak n' Shakes around GA except where I'm at right now.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I have never heard of a "Steak 'n' Shake"... but those two things combined are greater than any two other things that I can currently think of.

Other than maybe a giant Amazon woman riding a killer whale.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Today should get that name changed to "Last Month."

Ironically, I was supposed to post that yesterday.

Go figure.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
:yoshi: Today should get that name changed to "Last Month."

Ironically, I was supposed to post that yesterday.

Go figure.
Why oh why did I laugh.
Oh hi Yoshis I lurk here a lot ♥
*vanish*

.Marik

is a social misfit
Just noticed something.

I was lurking around page 100, and suddenly realized I was a pretty mediocre poster up until December 2009.

The more you know. :yoshi:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Nah, you're still mediocre.

I wish I had a Steak 'n Shake nearby. When I went to Chicago to visit some family, my cousin took me there. It was sooooooooooooooooo good.

Top Bottom