• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

.Marik

is a social misfit
Nah, you're still mediocre
Kind of like your 65th placing at KTAR 2, right? :yoshi:

In all actuality, my posts before were usually unattractive in terms of sentence structure and order. I captitalized unneccessary words, and I overused smilies.

Since I'm my own biggest critic, I tend to over-analyze my posting structure and I edit tremendously until it looks satisfactory.

Why I'm telling you guys this, I have no clue.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I will f*ck n*ggas up on Pictochat ALL DAILY SON WE IN THERE MAN

A majority of average East Coast players will get blasted because they just touch themselves on Battlefield and Smashville all day. I'm pretty sure most of them have never seen Pokémon Stadium 2, LOL!

D-Torr, that avy is ridiculously hot, ROFL.

Metatitan

Smash Master
D Torr that avi is AMAZING.

I personally like the new stage list (except for ps2 and green greens), SV/FD/BF all as starters all the time was getting REALLY boring.

Teh Future

Smash Master
omg i had that koolaid shake bull**** at steak and shake LOL wierdest thing ever who da **** thought of that should never have been made lol

Depster

Smash Champion
How far did Bigman end up getting today? I saw him **** a rob/snake main on the stream. Shiri watched it, too

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: YOU DARN STRAIGHT I WATCHED IT

AND I LIKED IT

A LOT

LOL it's still so funny to hear people watch people who actually know how to play their characters that aren't Meta Knight or Snake.

"Man, WTF is this Yoshi?"

"WHOA WHAT DID HE JUST DO"

LOOOOOOOL

Brawl's community is such @$$.

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol I know, NOBODY has seen Yoshi do well so it scares them xD You saw all the people saying how Yoshi should be so much higher on the tier list, right?

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah it was hilarious cause Ally was in the stream chat telling Stocky to spam nades, but you just ***** him for it =p

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I didn't think it was, but apparently it was.

Maybe.

Or something.

Anyway, Bigz is pretty good. I don't like some of his decision making, but his tech skill is fo reel and his KO power is pretty sweet. Get @ his Hip Drop.

LOLOLOLOL DEP

I remember how we were geeking out about eggs blasting grenades ROOOOOOOOOOOOFL. So good.

Bigz, just you wait until I get my Snake practice back. I promise you you will see sh*t you have never even dreamed of. >:D

P.S. - Someone on EC or close to Ohio-type MW wanna play WiFi? Holler back, plz.

bigman40

Smash Master
I have very little MU experience across the entire roster. I just play vs the player most of the time and remember key elements that would give Yoshi the favor for the majority of the time. Considering how much pressure it was for me when all of NC was pulling for Stockfield was really nerve racking (especially for my first OoS tourney). I was just able to play well enough and reset the playing field when I had the chance often, and it worked out well for me.

And that was Ally on the chat. Ally, don't skip out on Herb next time :)

Edit: I've actually been trying to learn to punish with hip drop more instead of jabbing > hip drop. Most people that pay attention can DI down the jab and hit us out of hip drop before the hitbox fully comes out.

~Mieu

D

Deleted member

Scat just needs to work on dat decision making and he'll be pretty legit.
You do stupid **** tho =P

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah I see Ally all the time on live streams so I knew it was him.

OH!!! And I got my Wii back from Nintendo today!! They fixed the disk drive problem AND the loud buzzing problem!!!

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
Considering how much pressure it was for me when all of NC was pulling for Stockfield was really nerve racking (especially for my first OoS tourney).
~Mieu
Better believe I was pulling for you, I was cheering the whole time for ya. Just wish I could have helped you give Yoshi some credit. I didnt make it very far in bracket... in fact I sucked that whole tournament. Severely disappointed in myself, that was my largest tournament to date, and I was filled with nerves. SDd to give a DDD a win that I was doing very well until that moment passed.

Im glad you decided to come to NC for your first OoS tournament though, you should think about heading to Airship as well later this year.

And sorry to hear about your SD card. We had our own problems in our room that really pissed me off as well.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah, Sadly we didn't get to play at all there. I'm planning on going to Airship since it should be enough time for me to collect more money, and since it's a 4-day, I'll probably try to be there all 4 days to enjoy everything and play other people more.

Also, D3 MU is gay and boring as ****. I hate playing it often times despite being able to avoid the CGs some of the time. Next time man, we'll place top 8 easily :)

~Mieu

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
haha, two yoshis in Airship's top eight would cause a few people to **** themselves. But yeah, I look forward to our match there. Hopefully I'll be a decent player by then and give ya a little trouble.

Im kinda excited about the soulsilver and heartgold tourneys they'll have, dont think I'll enter but that sounds like something to watch lol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I never watched the livestream, but Scatz is hilariously modest.

My Yoshi is absolute garbage, I'm almost humiliated to post here.

Top Bottom