• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

.Marik

is a social misfit
Its okay go play brawl+
I will, thanks. :yoshi:

Contrary to popular belief, I still play vBrawl, but I secondary Snake and will use him somewhat frequently in tournaments.

Practice makes perfect, too bad I usually go for weeks or months at a time without playing a single person from my region.

I'm decent, but inconsistent. Getting 5th seed out of 9th at LBT2 sort of crushed any motivation I had for a while, so I got back into Melee. I never quit Brawl though.

Also Scatz, decent placing. Who did you beat? Brackets were lost apparently, so I'm just wondering.

bigman40

Smash Master
Also Scatz, decent placing. Who did you beat? Brackets were lost apparently, so I'm just wondering.
Lost to Logic (known as P~S, the olimar player) in winners, then lost to Ragnorok in losers after playing completely stupid the ending of game 2.

And, I do suck. I can't keep my good points long enough to **** through the whole match.

~Mieu

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I will answer this for Marik

"who are you

no thanks."
I'm a cocky yet talented Brawl participant that may even be better then you, and shouldn't be judged by my post count, because I've been around on the forum since 2006. But .Marik and I have talked in the past.

I've been a Yoshi main since 64. Since I was extremely young. I'm nowhere near Scatz skill level though. His Yoshi scares me. I'm jealous personally. xD

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I'm a cocky yet talented Brawl participant that may even be better then you, and shouldn't be judged by my post count, because I've been around on the forum since 2006. But .Marik and I have talked in the past.

I've been a Yoshi main since 64. Since I was extremely young. I'm nowhere near Scatz skill level though. His Yoshi scares me. I'm jealous personally. xD
If you are no where near scatz level then you are no where near good. So being cocky and being okay at this game is not good.

also post count has nothing to do with anything you are still new to the brawl yoshi board. You can say you lurk a lot but no where cares. Stop QQing over my post just get used to it

Also I keep thinking you are sharky cuz of your avi.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I've never played Scatz, but from what I see, he's pretty good. I have a lot of respect for him among the community.

And no, I'm not new to the Yoshi board. I've been around for years, and I'm not new to Brawl or Smash Bros. in general either. I've been a member of Smashboards for a long time, and I participate in tournaments as well as host my own. Don't treat me as if I'm a noob.

Just because I don't have a reputation on Smashworld doesn't make me a noob at the game. I've got a lot of rep elsewhere.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Lost to Logic (known as P~S, the olimar player) in winners, then lost to Ragnorok in losers after playing completely stupid the ending of game 2.

And, I do suck. I can't keep my good points long enough to **** through the whole match.

~Mieu
Accept the dang praise, Rai. *fangirls*
You do not suck. Your issues with momentum will even out in time and you'll just be eating through your opponents.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Rep at your local gamestop doesn't count, sorry :\
Why are you such an arrogant ******* to me? Seriously, quit being a ******** and get a life. Obviously if we're posting on the same forum, on the same website, we share something in common. Quit being an immature ******* and grow up because it's starting to annoy me.

bigman40

Smash Master
PS is best olimar and he is from Md/Va so its a legit lost lol
Yeah, I didn't mind losing to him at all since neither of us knew the MU decently. Although, he makes me wonder why all Olimars start out the exact same way. Nonetheless, my loss in losers was me playing dumb and I highly hate that loss.

I'm nowhere near Scatz skill level though. His Yoshi scares me. I'm jealous personally. xD

I get a lot of this.

Accept the dang praise, Rai. *fangirls*
You do not suck. Your issues with momentum will even out in time and you'll just be eating through your opponents.
I'm surprised you came out of lurking to say that lol. Keeping my ego down at least keeps me from being an ego statistical *******. I always accept the praise I get (even though I don't say it vocally), but making sure it doesn't go to your head is quite difficult.

Why are you such an arrogant ******* to me? Seriously, quit being a ******** and get a life. Obviously if we're posting on the same forum, on the same website, we share something in common. Quit being an immature ******* and grow up because it's starting to annoy me.
His job is to troll 99.9% of the time.

~Mieu

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol you don't lurk here enough if you don't know that about Lil B xD

Anyway, Having my Wii back is total rapesauce, though I played Modern Warfare 2 all night due to the map packs.

The new maps suck, btw.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
im better than all yallz i been on this board since 2005 get at me

you 06' ppl are so noob

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Lol you don't lurk here enough if you don't know that about Lil B xD

Anyway, Having my Wii back is total rapesauce, though I played Modern Warfare 2 all night due to the map packs.

The new maps suck, btw.
I was away for too long... Been too busy with college applications and such lately.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: The boards having been down for the entire day made my job notably easier.

I was actually hoping that would have been the All Fool's Day joke.

Yikarur

Smash Master
finally I get email notification for subscribed threads ^___^ I tried everything but It has never worked but now <3
^___^

oh and I can't play Brawl anylonger because my harddrive or my wii doesn't work to interact with my usb loader anylonger ;_;

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
:yoshi: The boards having been down for the entire day made my job notably easier.

I was actually hoping that would have been the All Fool's Day joke.
Thats what I actually thought was going on, but it came back up when it said it would. I guess they figured of all days they could get away with working on the site, April 1st was the day to do it.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
So yesterday I was playing doubles wih my crew, and it was 2v1. Me and MK vs falco. My teammate had just lost his second stock. I accidentally use egg roll, and the falco gets hit by it on the other end of the stage and it sets up a kill as my teammate comes back from death and star kos him. After the match the falco says "I saw the egg and thought wow that egg dodge is going really far oh ****."

SOVAman

Smash Hero
So yesterday I was playing doubles wih my crew, and it was 2v1. Me and MK vs falco. My teammate had just lost his second stock. I accidentally use egg roll, and the falco gets hit by it on the other end of the stage and it sets up a kill as my teammate comes back from death and star kos him. After the match the falco says "I saw the egg and thought wow that egg dodge is going really far oh ****."
Cool story bro

Airborne

Smash Lord
Let's put it this way:

MLG bought SWF almost a year ago (Or has it been a year?), and so this website is running on their servers. The past 3 days have been TERRIBLE in terms of the website being up. There are few opportunities when people are able to access it.

And their ruleset is unfair to some people... (Wiichuck users, CC users, etc.)

Top Bottom