• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo Columbus and Phenix City, you smashin this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I'll be down at my grandmas in PC saturday evening for dinner, thought i'd drop by and smash for like an hour or so, i might have a friend with me that doesnt play, so i dont want to waste his time completely lol, but if you guys might be together playing, let me know (melee duh, no drawl) havent played you guys in 40 forevers. . .

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I'll be down at my grandmas in PC saturday evening for dinner, thought i'd drop by and smash for like an hour or so, i might have a friend with me that doesnt play, so i dont want to waste his time completely lol, but if you guys might be together playing, let me know (melee duh, no drawl) havent played you guys in 40 forevers. . .
YESH
I should be available to smash with you Wes XD

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yo alpha i tried callin you al ittle bit ago but it went to voicemail, that'll probably be a little early for me, is there any way we could do something from like 6- 8 or 9 pm? sometime in that frame would probably be great, if not, no big deal, i'll just be in Phenix city so i thought it'd be a good opportunity to play yall ****, lemme know man, call me back or text me tomorrow

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Depending on my schedule, I may come to this.

What better way to practice this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom