• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YOL4 -Orlando, FL - July 14th 2012 + Project M Results!

Zoro

Smash Champion
I actually recorded project M but my laptop died midway which corrupted it
it's not watchable

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll recheck it maybe it was the terez tag of Justin and I got them mixed up

:phone:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
1: Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus:
2: Ryo :ike:
3: DJ Jack :falco:
4: SSHQ | GDX :diddy:
5: Mampam :diddy: :snake:
5: Hungrybox :dedede:
7: Kyon :peach: :dedede:
7: Funkmasta G :marth: :snake:
9: SSHQ | 2-D Jeff :popo:
9: Draconoa :olimar:
9: ScaryLB59 :sheilda:
9: VSC D-Torr :zerosuitsamus:
13: Trueblue :sonic:
13: Kuro :pit:
13: Hiroi :peach:
13: NekoCrispy
17: iPrisea :pikachu2:
17: DC :kirby2:
17: Wizzrobe :marth:
17: Law
17: ZOMGNinjah!!!1 :sheik:
17: Jazz :fox:
25: Dr3w :falco:

That's what I remember.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh i think I have dj jack vs kyon too. was that 2-0? if so I do have it. As far as LF goes, I somehow have both battlefield games and the lylat game

Edit: and i looked back I do have mampam vs nick riddle. I saw the terez tag at first and thought it was david

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Yeah, it was 2-0. Game 1 was BF, Game 2 was Frigate. And hmm, that's weird...

The Battlefield games were saved on Kyon's wii, and the Lylat game was saved on the other Wii. The Smashville and PS1 games were probably either saved on the SD Card on the other wii or on the Wii itself. I just don't know who the owner was.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah, it was 2-0. Game 1 was BF, Game 2 was Frigate. And hmm, that's weird...

The Battlefield games were saved on Kyon's wii, and the Lylat game was saved on the other Wii. The Smashville and PS1 games were probably either saved on the SD Card on the other wii or on the Wii itself. I just don't know who the owner was.
owner is kuro or jazz. well whatever I'll upload the 3 that I have, along with the 9 matches of grand finals, and the 3-0 of winners finals first. Then all of the singles sets (suprisingly I have alot more complete sets than i thought)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wow the 3 games of dj jack/ryo were really good. i didnt watch them live cause all the tall *****s were in the front

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Almost all of the singles vids are up. I just have to re upload me vs ryo cause some of the games didn't upload and it did and old video by mistake.

Teams will probably come sometime this weekend but there aren't many vids. Mostly finals

:phone:

Top Bottom