• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University - Melee Smashfests!

Aquaman

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody. I noticed there's a York U Brawl thread going on, but for any of you who prefer Melee, I'm down for playing smash at Bethune or something so let me know!

Windrose

Smash Lord
there are people who go to melee that play frequently: kirbykaze, idea, anth0ny.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I'll probably end up going to York U next year, I'd be so happy if melee smashfests were to start over there.

WumpaWolfy

Smash Cadet
I'm always down for some smash between classes, although I usually go to founders instead of bethune these days. Is there anywhere on campus where people usually hold smashfests?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
People used to go to Founder's a lot.

I could stop by I suppose. But I'd want to know if people are playing ahead of time because 4P FFAs with terrible players are dumb.

WumpaWolfy

Smash Cadet
Good point, although in my case it would be 1v1s vs a terrible player instead lol. I've got a high tolerance for losing and appreciate constructive criticism though. Thought there was some secret smash room you and Kyle used in one of the side rooms of Founders. I can vaguely remember it from the time my friend and I met up with you guys for friendlies about a year ago. But ya I'll try to give you a decent amount of notice on the facebook group or here if I go.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Okay. If you want we can exchange cell #s too; this may be useful for the random time we decide to do one of these on short notice.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
I'm down most of the time

Like kk said I'm also not down for 4player ffas and such but if we're playing legit smash I'd be down

My number is 6475054609 lemme know when you guys play!

:phone:

PKJ

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! I go to York U. as well and I was looking to play new people (since I don't have many friends that play melee anymore). I stumbled across this and was wondering if this is still going on.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Text the dude above you. Also every Thursday people meet at a place called ANC outside spadina station along with tournies on a month. Go check out the GTA melee thread to me people to play cause no one comes to this thread.

Well I'm off to go figure out how to unsubscribe in xenforo cause I never ended up going to York.

Top Bottom