• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
lol ppl of ur caliber gi...

also most confusing post of all time?

you don't usually mm but you'll make an exception
but maybe not
it will be 6$
but maybe not cause duno what you feel like doing
you'll know eventually, even though you thought you knew right now

so in other words, you know now know more about nothing than you did before
there is this thing called a chill pill...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Lol that wasn't directed at me so no mark on my card :*(

Yeah This Wednesday is actually looking possible for me, I'll make sure I'm come.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
i will do 1 dollar MM with someone lol
I was about to do 50 cents but i don't have any change >.>

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I just got my new GC controller and I haven't played in a month.

1 cent.

Omg Japanese white controllers are sweet :3 XD

Gichan

Smash Champion
don't be a weeaboo! Just cause it's japanese does not make it any cooler. Let me guess, is it smaller than a normal gc controller so it can be "cute", OMG XD KAWAII!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
lol

Actually the A button actually works so now I can actually attack OoS well

The mechanism under my old one has aged, so now it's neutral position is more to the right, so I can't tilt well.

The bad thing about the white one is that it's stiff and the Y button feels alot more "stuck on".

But I'm just glad I don't have to search the whole GTA just to find another controller

idea

Smash Master
I just got my new GC controller and I haven't played in a month.

1 cent.

Omg Japanese white controllers are sweet :3 XD
don't be a weeaboo! Just cause it's japanese does not make it any cooler. Let me guess, is it smaller than a normal gc controller so it can be "cute", OMG XD KAWAII!
agreed. however, wanna get me a japanese white one anyway =D

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Wow, if that is going to be the case, then **** it. Tin, I'll just MM you Friday then. Got some things to work on anyways.
seeing as how i dont need go bus money anymore and u didnt reach york yesterday, I wont MM u. No sandbagging friendlies instead.

GGs everyone I played with I had fun. I gotta work on my melee game though >_<

I'm gonna try and make it down next week again
;)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
yesterday was fun..
My marth need to improve a lot.
LOL teams match, figure out what DI means and look at the tier list so u can stop asking me all these questions :laugh:

How'd you get home?
bus'd it, left at 10:30, got home at 11:15 o.O

(its actually not far at all, buses on my road just suck *** lol and they only come every half hour)

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
LOL teams match, figure out what DI means and look at the tier list so u can stop asking me all these questions :laugh:

Lol Yes but I can't remember all the tier list by heart.
YOu got to admit, a lot of disgusting stuff happened yesterday at York. =/

Gichan

Smash Champion
seeing as how i dont need go bus money anymore and u didnt reach york yesterday, I wont MM u. No sandbagging friendlies instead.

;)
I don't know how I didn't realize this before, you probably didn't intend it but you make it sound like you'll win against me with ease. If you are so confident, let's do $10.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I don't know how I didn't realize this before, you probably didn't intend it but you make it sound like you'll win against me with ease. If you are so confident, let's do $10.
nah lol, earlier i said i don't mm ppl of ur calibur, go bus money was an incentive. I didnt wanna say this before but one of the factors that me MM u would depend on is that if I lose, I could make my money back by MMing other ppl. seeing as how there was no more go bus money needed, i didnt have any reason to gamble/potentially make a few bucks, and therefore would rather not risk losing any money and the other incentive is removed because if I do, I can't make my money back since everyone else there is "poor" :ohwell:

We can do a NSF set though :) (no sandbagging friendlies)

edit: btw, by chellenging me 10$, it makes it seem like u think u can beat me w/ ease ;)

another edit: not being able to double post is gay, ppl care way to much :ohwell:

Gichan

Smash Champion
no, I'm just upping it because I wanna make sure we both try. Alright I see. I wanted a rematch because we're both not satisfied with the last serious set we had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom