• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Has The Best Final Smash?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayt_0774_4133_6454

Smash Rookie
ive been hearing my friend constantly talking about how yoshi has THE BEST final smash in brawl. i feel that its up to the user and how they use the final smash to their advantage. no one over-powers anyone else...unless u choose a cheap character like pit (side a) or Ike (up b) and use the same attacks over and over to win.

i dont know. i dissagree with him. what do u guys think?

Fayt_0774_4133_6454

Smash Rookie
true. i told him that but he said that yoshi can also breath fire and shoot fireballs from its mouth. (plz dont turn that into a your momma or ur girlfriend joke. that would be dumb)

by the way, kr3wman, nice sig.
PWNED! ow X.X

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Not only does Sonic have the BEST final Smash in the game, but Sonic dodges Yoshi's Final Smash too well. (double jump spring to lagless dair, dodges in between, lather, rinse, repeat) go figure.

But Yoshi Dragon might be the second best FS in the game.

HyperLucario22

Smash Rookie
Sonic's final smash is INSANE. It's like almost impossible to dodge. Yoshi's FS is really good too though. Maybe third or second best in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom