• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Interview Thread! Round 15 Voting is Here... Still!

Airborne

Smash Lord
Alright, it's been a week, so we shall begin Yink's Interview! This round will cease on January 2nd of the New Year.

Also, Jile, the size of your immense interview is rather intimidating, so I shall tackle the titan on my free time. (Alliterations, son.)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
How has your winter break been so far?

How long did it take you to make those amazing signatures?

Do you like us?

:069:?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
How has your winter break been so far?

How long did it take you to make those amazing signatures?

Do you like us?

:069:?
1. It's been very busy and stressful, but I just got Tetris Attack so I'm pretty happy!

2. It took about 3 hours. I had to do lots of technical stuff, then there were so many of them and I had to recolor the different Yoshis with different palettes etc. The final result was great though. :)

3. Of course I like you guys. Love this board.

4. Steelix imo.

Fingerp@ss

Smash Cadet
Who are you?

Have you ever been in a car accident?

Where's my house?

What is it about the Yoshi boards you like the most?

Get back to work :urg:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Who are you?

Have you ever been in a car accident?

Where's my house?

What is it about the Yoshi boards you like the most?

Get back to work :urg:
1. A girl lol

2. It's on land.

3. I like the posters and Yoshi himself. :3

4. Ugh but I'm on break.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
1. Aside from Plushes and Figures. What other Yoshi stuff do you possess?
2. If pokemon was real, what would be your main team (Of 6 pokemanz)
3. What makes you like Yoshi aside from his Cuteness.
5. Favorite Yoshi Music? (Any of the games he's been in)
6. :320: or :195:?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
1. Aside from Plushes and Figures. What other Yoshi stuff do you possess?
2. If pokemon was real, what would be your main team (Of 6 pokemanz)
3. What makes you like Yoshi aside from his Cuteness.
5. Favorite Yoshi Music? (Any of the games he's been in)
6. :320: or :195:?
1. I have a couple shirts, some slippers :p

2. I'd do an all snake-like team to troll: Steelix (<3), Rayquaza, Seviper, Gyrados, Dragonair, Milotic

3. The nostalgia. I grew up on him.

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwCa2l7JF8k&feature=related

5. If I had to pick, :195: . Gen 1/2 the best.

Chuee

Smash Hero
1. Hvem er du
2. あなたは誰です
3. شما کی هستید
4. Ai là bạn
5. Ninyi ni nani

Airborne

Smash Lord
Favorite Color?

Favorite Color Yoshi?

When playing Yoshi, do you do any of the following:
-Deltacodding
-Polter Smashing
-Egg da Egg da Egg Combo
-DR/DT/Fancy Gimmicks that are still quite underrated
-Complain about how impossible one MU is because you get ***** by one person in your region that ACTUALLY knows how to fight Yoshi, and you can't seem to get the mental grasp around figuring out what you're doing wrong
-Spam jab as much as Hades does
-Dash Grab because you can't think of something better to do
-Make fun of other Yoshis because you're too lazy to go to your bed and sleep at 1 in the morning

Favorite Genre(s) of music?

Favorite Movie? Is Wayne's World in your top 5? C'monnnnnnn, you know it is!

Chuee

Smash Hero
Favorite Color?

Favorite Color Yoshi?

-Deltacodding
-Polter Smashing
-Egg da Egg da Egg Combo
-Complain about how impossible one MU is because you get ***** by one person in your region that ACTUALLY knows how to fight Yoshi, and you can't seem to get the mental grasp around figuring out what you're doing wrong
-Make fun of other Yoshis because you're too lazy to go to your bed and sleep at 1 in the morning

Do you ever do this when playing Yoshi (Canceling your DJ when recovering with an egg lay on an opponent standing on the edge of the stage)?

What was the point of that
I'll give a cookie to whoever can figure out what it says.

Oh and one more question.
Do you like trashtalking DMG because he can't namesearch?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
1. Hvem er du
2. あなたは誰です
3. شما کی هستید
4. Ai là bạn
5. Ninyi ni nani
1-5. Words

Why is damn no longer sensored?
Not completely considered a "bad" word, no reason for it to be censored. PG-13 related board, etc.

Favorite Color?

Favorite Color Yoshi?

-Deltacodding
-Polter Smashing
-Egg da Egg da Egg Combo

1. Green
2. Black or Green

- Sometimes
- Occasionally
- Yes!
- Uh yeah...I still don't think DR is super necessary or helpful but I'm obviously not pro enough with Yoshi :c
- No, I just don't really rage. Besides I play Ness originally...3/4 of the cast grab releases me to really stupid things. I'm used to things like "impossible".
- Actually...no haha.
- Ugh sometimes, because Ness' dashgrab is so great, and I forget I'm using Yoshi...
- Nah

4. Classic Rock, Pop, Techno
5. A Clockwork Orange. No, sorry Wayne's World!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Question more for air because I want to know WHY ITS NOT ON HIS LIST?!

but

Hadesplanking?

Did you lurk our boards at all before becoming a mod?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Question more for air because I want to know WHY ITS NOT ON HIS LIST?!

but

Hadesplanking?

Did you lurk our boards at all before becoming a mod?
1. I guess that's something I have to consider.

2. Actually yeah a couple times. :p I like Yoshi.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What's your favorite anime?

What is your favorite game of all time?

Where is your favorite place to travel to or would like to go in the future?

If life gives you lemons, what would you make?

Where all da *****es at?!

How many of these people do you predict will namesearch and end up in this thread?
Z'zgashi, $mike, *Tw!st3r*, -Cross-, -Darc-, -Joey-, ...Ellipsis..., .i/p., A1lion835, Acryte, Airborne+, AJiggaG, Alex Strife, Anand, Angbad, AntoPark, ardirok, ArgentStew, ArkiveZero, Armada, Asdioh, asianaussie, Atlus8, AuraStUrm, Auspher, automat1, AxelSlam, BetaBahamut, BeyondYou, bigman40+, bladeofapollo, bowser king, Brightside6382, BSL, C 2the loud, Cactuarz, CaLibUr_1337, Calvo819, CAOTIC, CaptainNanD0, Carroll, Cello_Marl, ch33s3, CHAiN-ACE, Cheers, Circa, CloudChaser071, cmart, Cobalt, Col. Stauffenberg, Cook, CORY, crawlshots, Cyan_, D0N, dabuz, Damix91, DanteFox, Darkmusician, defsithe, Dekar173, Delta-cod+, Demon-oni, Denzi, derkapalooza, DJayS, Djent, DMG, Dr Peepee, Dr_Strangelove, DstyCube, DualCats, DuckPimp, Duff0, DusK-The-Stray, Eagleye893, EpixAura, eschemat, Espy Kasrani+, Falco400, FalseFalco, felipe_9595, FGCU Viper, Fijoe+, Final63+, finalark, Firoki, Flayl, FlyingFrenchman, Fogo, FoosJr, FoxTheStampede, FrozenHobo, Fuelbi, G. Fang, Gadiel_VaStar, GameStation aka C4?!, Ganoncide, gantrain05, Gates, Geist, genkaku, gghhh3, Gheb, Gio, Glyph, Gordito, Gova, GreenAce, Grinin, GwJumpman, hadesblade, hamplition, hemightbegiant, Hotdog, Hot_ArmS, hova, i8pie, IcyDeath, Igoos, indigestible_wad, ItalianStallion, Jace08, jamlosingthegame, Jaxys, Jazriel, Jenkins, Jesmo, Jimbo Slice, Jimmyfosho+, JingleFan, jiovanni007, Jmatthewh, JNig, Jon?, Joshkip, Juggleguy, justaway12, Juushichi, Kada, Kaiber Kop, kaizo13, Kason Birdman, Kheffin, KILLA.FOR.CASH., King Luigi 128, Knightcrawler, KoNfucius, KORNNNNN~, Korrupshen, Krautrock, KRDsonic, Kuares, KumaOso, KyloWinter, Kyu Puff, l0telephone0l, l0zR=), Lightning93, Light_13, LivewiresXe, lord karn, Luigi player, Luigitoilet, M0nkUn1t, M3D, Maaaaaaaaaan, MajinSweet, Makai, malva00, MarsFool!, Master Xanthan, mb?, mc-killa, McCloud, McFox, McSnapple, Melaf, Melmz, Merkuri, Mifune, Mink, Moozle, Mr. Doom, MTGod, MurdaMoe, Nabe, NeoBatou, ngamer3k, Nicknyte, NightDragon, Niko45, Nintendude1189, NiTEZ, O D I N, Oath., Ocean, OmegaMuffin, omniholy, OniTheWolf, Oreo (Excel), Owsla, p.i., Pantsmann, PCHU, Peachkid, Pengie, Pete278, planetstereo, PolarBear, PrinceOfDalaam, Punishment Divine, puu, Rachmaninav89, Raider 88, Rat, Ratman, reasonbehind, Red Savarin+, RedHalberd, RedLegion, Rekneslon, RENSXD, Reyney, Rikku~, Robfox, Roller, Ronike, rPSI, ru5514n, Rubyiris, ruin`, rustediron, S l o X, S.F.H., S.O.L.I.D., S0L3R, sai90, Savon, ScaryLB59, Seagull Man, Segtendo, Shadic, Shadow 111, ShadwPhoenx, shaSLAM, Shun Goku Satsu, Sly Fox, Smelly Cat, soap, Solaris1110, Sonic Storm+, SosK, Soup, SOVAman, Spclk, Spelt, Spin, spiritdragon, standardtoaster, Stev, stingers, Strawhat64, Supermodel From Paris, Surreal, Sushi-Man, Swordplay, T3h Albino, Tahsis, Tandora, Tcll, Technical_Chase, Teczero, Terios the Hedgehog, Terywj, th0rn, th3kuzinator, The Demi-Peach, The Irish Mafia, The Real Gamer, The Real Inferno, TheDekuNut, TheMike, TheTantalus, Thunder44, TigerWoods, Tin Man, Tuen, Twinkie, Tycoon, Typ_Ex, Ugg, Ulevo, UltiMario, UltimateHaxor123, Urlon, victra♥, VideoKidHEERO, Vro, VueBrawler, vVv ChiboSempai, vVv Rapture, Wak, WassupJB, WEMP, WeretigerX, Wiggins, Will_, Wilmenz, windrixx, Winnar, Wobbles, Wolfblade, Xeylode, Yamato Hong, Yink, Zεη+, Zelda1, Zero, Zigsta, Zori, _Dice, _GrapE_, _Kain_, †Slader7†+

If I ever go to Iowa, will you $0.25 mm me?

Has Delta tried to get you to post pronz of yourself?

Nyu?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ok, it is now a day after Yink's interview, thus it's over. Now it is time to start voting for the next round (not feeling like looking at which round it is currently).
I still have questions though how inconsiderate. :c

EDIT:

What's your favorite anime?

What is your favorite game of all time?

Where is your favorite place to travel to or would like to go in the future?

If life gives you lemons, what would you make?

Where all da *****es at?!

How many of these people do you predict will namesearch and end up in this thread?
Z'zgashi, $mike, *Tw!st3r*, -Cross-, -Darc-, -Joey-, ...Ellipsis..., .i/p., A1lion835, Acryte, Airborne+, AJiggaG, Alex Strife, Anand, Angbad, AntoPark, ardirok, ArgentStew, ArkiveZero, Armada, Asdioh, asianaussie, Atlus8, AuraStUrm, Auspher, automat1, AxelSlam, BetaBahamut, BeyondYou, bigman40+, bladeofapollo, bowser king, Brightside6382, BSL, C 2the loud, Cactuarz, CaLibUr_1337, Calvo819, CAOTIC, CaptainNanD0, Carroll, Cello_Marl, ch33s3, CHAiN-ACE, Cheers, Circa, CloudChaser071, cmart, Cobalt, Col. Stauffenberg, Cook, CORY, crawlshots, Cyan_, D0N, dabuz, Damix91, DanteFox, Darkmusician, defsithe, Dekar173, Delta-cod+, Demon-oni, Denzi, derkapalooza, DJayS, Djent, DMG, Dr Peepee, Dr_Strangelove, DstyCube, DualCats, DuckPimp, Duff0, DusK-The-Stray, Eagleye893, EpixAura, eschemat, Espy Kasrani+, Falco400, FalseFalco, felipe_9595, FGCU Viper, Fijoe+, Final63+, finalark, Firoki, Flayl, FlyingFrenchman, Fogo, FoosJr, FoxTheStampede, FrozenHobo, Fuelbi, G. Fang, Gadiel_VaStar, GameStation aka C4?!, Ganoncide, gantrain05, Gates, Geist, genkaku, gghhh3, Gheb, Gio, Glyph, Gordito, Gova, GreenAce, Grinin, GwJumpman, hadesblade, hamplition, hemightbegiant, Hotdog, Hot_ArmS, hova, i8pie, IcyDeath, Igoos, indigestible_wad, ItalianStallion, Jace08, jamlosingthegame, Jaxys, Jazriel, Jenkins, Jesmo, Jimbo Slice, Jimmyfosho+, JingleFan, jiovanni007, Jmatthewh, JNig, Jon?, Joshkip, Juggleguy, justaway12, Juushichi, Kada, Kaiber Kop, kaizo13, Kason Birdman, Kheffin, KILLA.FOR.CASH., King Luigi 128, Knightcrawler, KoNfucius, KORNNNNN~, Korrupshen, Krautrock, KRDsonic, Kuares, KumaOso, KyloWinter, Kyu Puff, l0telephone0l, l0zR=), Lightning93, Light_13, LivewiresXe, lord karn, Luigi player, Luigitoilet, M0nkUn1t, M3D, Maaaaaaaaaan, MajinSweet, Makai, malva00, MarsFool!, Master Xanthan, mb?, mc-killa, McCloud, McFox, McSnapple, Melaf, Melmz, Merkuri, Mifune, Mink, Moozle, Mr. Doom, MTGod, MurdaMoe, Nabe, NeoBatou, ngamer3k, Nicknyte, NightDragon, Niko45, Nintendude1189, NiTEZ, O D I N, Oath., Ocean, OmegaMuffin, omniholy, OniTheWolf, Oreo (Excel), Owsla, p.i., Pantsmann, PCHU, Peachkid, Pengie, Pete278, planetstereo, PolarBear, PrinceOfDalaam, Punishment Divine, puu, Rachmaninav89, Raider 88, Rat, Ratman, reasonbehind, Red Savarin+, RedHalberd, RedLegion, Rekneslon, RENSXD, Reyney, Rikku~, Robfox, Roller, Ronike, rPSI, ru5514n, Rubyiris, ruin`, rustediron, S l o X, S.F.H., S.O.L.I.D., S0L3R, sai90, Savon, ScaryLB59, Seagull Man, Segtendo, Shadic, Shadow 111, ShadwPhoenx, shaSLAM, Shun Goku Satsu, Sly Fox, Smelly Cat, soap, Solaris1110, Sonic Storm+, SosK, Soup, SOVAman, Spclk, Spelt, Spin, spiritdragon, standardtoaster, Stev, stingers, Strawhat64, Supermodel From Paris, Surreal, Sushi-Man, Swordplay, T3h Albino, Tahsis, Tandora, Tcll, Technical_Chase, Teczero, Terios the Hedgehog, Terywj, th0rn, th3kuzinator, The Demi-Peach, The Irish Mafia, The Real Gamer, The Real Inferno, TheDekuNut, TheMike, TheTantalus, Thunder44, TigerWoods, Tin Man, Tuen, Twinkie, Tycoon, Typ_Ex, Ugg, Ulevo, UltiMario, UltimateHaxor123, Urlon, victra♥, VideoKidHEERO, Vro, VueBrawler, vVv ChiboSempai, vVv Rapture, Wak, WassupJB, WEMP, WeretigerX, Wiggins, Will_, Wilmenz, windrixx, Winnar, Wobbles, Wolfblade, Xeylode, Yamato Hong, Yink, Zεη+, Zelda1, Zero, Zigsta, Zori, _Dice, _GrapE_, _Kain_, †Slader7†+

If I ever go to Iowa, will you $0.25 mm me?

Has Delta tried to get you to post pronz of yourself?

Nyu?
1. Genshiken

2. EarthBound

3. I've been to Switzerland. But if I could visit anywhere, I'd go to Japan just because it would be fun.

4. Lemonade. But if life gives you **** don't make anything, trust me.

5. Dunno yo.

6. over 9000.

7. Yes. Very much so!

8. Uh yeah he has. It was kind of...weird lol.

9. Nya!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yink was round 11.

We're on 12.

Also, Yink must answer as I asked before Air's post.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Found the list (or at least one of them):
Fingerpass
Stocky
MX
Z'zgashi
Sunny