• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Rpg

Bombco101

Smash Journeyman
I'm making a Yoshi RPG.

The 8 Yoshi colors in this game are Green, Yellow, Purple, Light Blue, Orange, Red, Blue, and Pink.

Mario, Luigi, And Peach are not in this Game!

I need things that are unexpected, Good joining evil, evil joining good, deaths at unexpected times, revenge, Yoshi's doing more things that arent physically possible, things that Nintendo wouldn't think of putting in a game.

Any Ideas for a name or plot?

Oh, and this isn't like Yoshi's Island. The CAMERA is positioned like an old zelda game.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Yoshi needs to be able to roll side to side quickly and attack with fires when he eats stuff.

I'm not sure if you're legally allowed to kill off something in a Yoshi game.

Bombco101

Smash Journeyman
I can if I want! But it would be hard. Yoshi kills everything he eats if you didn't notice

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Perhaps, but you're not allowed to kill of Yoshi. You might find that the power of the people on the Yoshi forum would come down on you like a few ton of bricks =P

Top Bottom