• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
yeah but I never know when yosh is gonna be around cause he never posts/goes in the chat anymore =(
I'm not in the chat ever, that's true, but I'm subscribed to this thread, so if anything gets posted, I will check it out.

D

Deleted member

That sounds heartbreaking raptor. Good job regardless both are great players and nothing wrong with losing to them.

gah i want to play a tournament so bad.
i want to get on the top 5 yoshi list. 1 good placing aint enough :(
once i get a controller i will unrust on wifi.

slush u are my sworn enemy until i get on that list, and will be victim to a wide range of insignificant verbal insults in the process.

drown in round 1 pools moar nub 8D

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Like I said, I never asked for the 5th spot I may have defended it against people like Gashi. But that's about it, will be attending a tournament this Saturday and that'll basically confirm me getting back into the scene since November.

So if I don't do good there go ahead and argue in the thread about 4th best Yoshi since Firefly doesn't really Yoshi all that much anymore while I keep my feeble 5th placing.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If I learn how to play against Falco, I'll start fighting for top 5 again. Right now, I dont think Im there yet literally only because I cant play that MU for ****.

Scatz

Smash Champion
gah i want to play a tournament so bad.
i want to get on the top 5 yoshi list. 1 good placing aint enough :(
once i get a controller i will unrust on wifi.

slush u are my sworn enemy until i get on that list, and will be victim to a wide range of insignificant verbal insults in the process.
Don't worry he doesn't have any good insults. His calling is when you yell out, "Penis."

Depster

Smash Champion
Hey guys! There are gonna be Sunday tournaments in eastern Oregon starting up that I'll be able to go to! Too bad the first is when I'll be in SoCal for spring break...

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
My old roommate (Fox player) is in San Diego at the moment. If there's a tourney around there, I'll pass the word along to him.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Top 5 should be:
1:delta
2: polt
3:hades
4:Burnt
5:Slush

If slush keeps doing bad I think a new 5th is in order. I think we should wait a little before any changes are made though.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I agree with raptor atm.

Btw, what has hades been doing lately, I havent seen or heard from him at all lately.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Hades been spam clicking in LoL until he breaks his mouse.

Or he's playing D3 to get rid of annoying matchups he gets punked in.

My top 5:
Eggs
Fsmash
Fraud
Penis
Mario Party

Depster

Smash Champion
Where in socal

I'll be staying at a hotel in the Loma Linda area. I have a friend in LA and in SD so I'll probably be anywhere in between.

Delta and I are going double Yoshi team at WHobo 4. We're gonna do awesome.
I'm planning on being there too, although I probably can't play in Singles due to Sundown not being till about 8pm. Anybody wanna make a second double Yoshi team? xD

D

Deleted member

Genesis on the last day right before the place was closing.

He completely butt ***** my Mario tho.
oooo friendlies Looooooool

im not gonna vouch for myself for top 5 until i play another tourny and do well.
but if yall want to go ahead xD

is delta>polt for sure? i dont really know. watching polt continuously mess up gr usmash on zex's mk in apex bracket was dissapointing though.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Probably because not only am I not practicing, but I also didn't have a working controller for almost all of 2011 (Nike's had my controller since... January this year?), been busy with bills for my new apartment since December, and now classes for my GED.
So I can't really focus on tournaments like I did in 2010.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Sorta, from brawls point of view.

It's the excuse of why you've gotten worse, and therefore is a John, though it makes complete logical sense to put life over brawl.

Top Bottom