• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi v. Ice Climbers

Sharky

Smash Master
I'm still convinced that BF is the best neutral against IC's, personally. I'm kinda torn inbetween on the hard CP's issue as well. It's true, pretty much every IC main I know has some pocket char to make up for hard CP's, and it's usually MK. However, I also don't think that rainbow, for example, is terrible against mk, particularly someone who only seconds him and therefore probably doesn't know how to fight yoshi on such an extreme stage. I certainly wouldn't risk brinstar, however. Halberd is a good stage, as is delfino. In a tourney setting, I might be inclined to pick one of those.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Don't we do well on norfair b/c of how much we can plank egg toss from and attack from practically anywhere? It's still a battle against walls of lava though..

Top Bottom