• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yoshi vs kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
I made this topic not becuase i want to make excuses but im just kinda need opinion.
My friend mains kirby and i main Yoshi.

whenever he is at high percentage and im at low percentage, he always freaking use that suicide kirby trick.
I cant do anything because as soon i get sucked in, my double jump sometimes get canceled and kirby still has like 2 or 3 jump + up b, hence, he could come back up the stage.

No johns but i cant dodge it becuase he will always stay up in the ledge or in the air and whne i miss the spike (F air) while he is using neutral B, i can sucked in and it is pretty much over for me.

I usually beat him but what i hate is the fact that he kepe saying he is better than me, but he always beat me by using his sucide kirby move. Other than that, i can beat him. He spams a lot too and kirby fsmash just ***** yoshi but w/e. No johns.

my question is this, how do i play kirby player like that?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Kirbycide is easy to avoid...well I've fallen for it once and I can tell when they're going to try it, Just egg spam him when he's off the stage at high percents......

Tidycats29

Smash Cadet
NNID
supadino007
Switch FC
4953-1106-1226
When you get him off stage just egg spam him

no need to try and spike him

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sorry to ask, but how high level is your Yoshi? A Kirby spammer shouldn't be hard to counter when playing Yoshi unless you come after him without no mind that he will Swallowcide you. Also, what does this Kirby player spam?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Sorry to break this up, ladies.

We have a matchup thread dedicated to Kirby already. You can find it in our STICKIED Matchup List thread. For future reference, please go to that thread first. Even if dedicated threads for character problems aren't made yet, you can direct simple questions to the FAQ thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom