• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's Best Neutrals/Counterpicks: Generalization

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yes, but it's not like you can't lure Snake into his own traps. And since this is mostly an aerial-based stage it'll be hard for Snake to compete in the air.

The only character that I would refuse to fight here is Marth, actually. Everyone else is fine, but Marth just owns Yoshi here. It's weird, because Yoshi's bad stages become his good stages for Marth (Frigate Orpheon, Luigi's Mansion) and his best stages become his worst nightmare (Rainbow Cruise, Delfino Plaza). :dizzy:

Metatitan

Smash Master
i think rainbow cruise messes up his spacing and that its actually a very good place to take marth. but i might be wrong.

bigman40

Smash Master
RC is only completely aerial based on the second part (3 differen't parts). He can camp until it reaches the 3rd part and fight us normally there.

Top Bottom