• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's grab release on Mario?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Strange, but I was taking out Mario for a spin, and I was grab release Upsmashed and Nair' alot by a Yoshi. Please tell me Mario can escape it!

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Eh? Did you try jumping?
Ha! This thread is bait for Mmac!

Everyone knows that Yoshi can CG Mario already. No need to grab release Fsmash him (unless on the last hit) I caught you! :laugh:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Dude...you don't grab release Fsmash....you grab release Fair.

This thread is fail.

Matt07

Smash Master
Mario does not approve of this!

No, but sorry, this has already been found, PKNintendo.

Edit: Oh hi Yoshi mains :laugh:

Mmac

Smash Lord
Oh noes! You got me! :cry:

Wait... what exactly did you do to get me? What it the entire point of this, nor what did I ever (Or any Yoshi for that matter) do to Mario. Finally, how exactly is posting fake rumours of us destroying your own character getting back at us?

What are you doing?

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
I think his purpose was simply to get you to post in one of his threads. He's honored by it.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
XD!!!

I just wanted to see if MC knew his grab release knowledge. All of it.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
If it makes you feel any better, mario is one of the first characters we test on, although its more because hes in the top corner >_>

Top Bottom