• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's Story Ending MP3

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
I could of put this in one of the several SmashBros or Yoshi dedicated threads that alrady exsist but I feel it would of just gotten lost behind the posts.

Right Clicky

Fawriel

Smash Master
Oooh, thanks. Since I keep listening to it over and over anyway, might as well have it in my playlist.
It's enough to make a guy cry in the end.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I could of put this in one of the several SmashBros or Yoshi dedicated threads that alrady exsist but I feel it would of just gotten lost behind the posts.

Right Clicky
OMG!! Thank you!! Now I can hear the song!

EDIT: I remember now. A couple of years ago, people were trying to find out what the Yoshis were trying to say in ending song. Some people thought they were saying "Nintendo", "the airport", and other stuff.

Personally, I just think Yoshis are just saying gibberish like they always do.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
all wrong. listen carefully they are saying "We ate it all" showing they ate all the fruit in the level and therefore won
>.> Except they're saying it as the game is describing yoshi's journey into the next chapeter, telling you to "be careful" when you embark on the next level.

Sariku

Smash Master
Okay, we dont know what they are saying. Lets leave it at that, I mean.

People said stuff like " We ate it all" to "Be carefullll" to "Miyamooootooo" to "Divannnnooo."

Whats next? "We wanna **** youu.... we wanna **** you..."

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
>.> Except they're saying it as the game is describing yoshi's journey into the next chapeter, telling you to "be careful" when you embark on the next level.

however, i have 2 good reasons why they can't be saying that.

1. Too many syllables. you can't spread "Be Careful" throughout that long phrase in the song. "We ate it all" spreads evenly through the saying
2. Although they are proceding through the next chapter, it specifically says "Yoshi's Ending" which therefore tells you the end of the level and they ended by "Eating it all"

I still stick by "We ate it all"

Framerate

Smash Lord
They aren't saying anything. When has Yoshi ever said anything other than Yoshi. Most the time he just makes noises and then someone trnaslates those noises. I'm sad that the only thing people thought when they heard this was "What are those yoshis saying?!?!" I'm pretty sure my face was clear across the room after hearing this the first time. I dunno about the rest of this game, but the music for Brawl is going to be the best thing to ever happen.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Yup, the music is really awsome, Im pretty sure their using a full Orchestra...

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE STAR FOX THEME!!!!

Framerate

Smash Lord
GOOD POINT!

I am suddenly mucho excited, thank you for that, hehe.....

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
OMG!! Thank you!! Now I can hear the song!

EDIT: I remember now. A couple of years ago, people were trying to find out what the Yoshis were trying to say in ending song. Some people thought they were saying "Nintendo", "the airport", and other stuff.

Personally, I just think Yoshis are just saying gibberish like they always do.
"The airport"? ROFL

And yeah, I agree with you, I think it's just their usual gibberish

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
How are you guys able to form any cogent structure of words out of an utterance with no consonants? They're saying, "ee-ay-oh." Thus, if anything they're just singing about Old MacDonald.

Scyther3176

Smash Apprentice
I don't think they were saying anything in the song. However, I'm not sure if it's just me or something but in Mario Strikers Charged one of his celebrations sounds like he is saying "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy." Maybe they are trying to give Yoshi a real voice with stuff to say now :laugh: .

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
does anyone else wonder where this will be implemented. will it be on a stage, or could this be Yoshi's song ending in adventure or one of the single player modes? could this mean the other characters will have a diffrent credit ending? if so i hope link or someone from legend of zelda gets the credits from ocarina of time. that is one of my favorites

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
does anyone else wonder where this will be implemented. will it be on a stage, or could this be Yoshi's song ending in adventure or one of the single player modes? could this mean the other characters will have a diffrent credit ending? if so i hope link or someone from legend of zelda gets the credits from ocarina of time. that is one of my favorites
Deffintly during the stage. I can see why some would be confused because it is called "Yoshi's Story Ending" but thats just because the song was played at the end of a stage/world. It could be played after you win a match as Yoshi though and perhaps during the credits shooting game if you're Yoshi, but the only place for deffinate is in a Yoshi's Story stage.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
They're definately saying "Be Care-ful". We ate it all is too many sylables.
I'm sorry, but when the baby Yoshi's started singing be careful I got chills. Yoshi's Story was my first console game. There's a special place in my heart reserved for that N64 game.
:yoshi:

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
First, are we all in agrreance that this pretty much confirms Yoshi's return? It seems kinda like it should, despite the fact that Yoshi hasn't been actually specified as a confirmed character.

Secondly of all, the yoshis aren't saying anything in the **** song. The yoshis do not speak English, (unless you count them saying "Yoshi!" which probably shouldn't count) so why would that suddenly change for a song? It seems to me, that, as childosengan put it, they are just saying "EEE AAAA OOOO."

Finally, are we sure that this is Yoshi's stage music? I mean, I know its the "Yoshi Story Ending Theme" but it sounds like it would be well suited for some sort of music for Yoshi's ending after you beat the game as him. I wouldn't guess its his victory fanfare, but that could be debated I suppose.

Flying Pig

Smash Cadet
I hope you all know thats not the full song on the web. And MirageofMadness as a point of that not being the yoshi island stage I mean yoshi had two levels in Meele so ya he may have two levels and the yoshis are saying the anuse.... =P jk. They are say AAA EEE OOO because they are just yoshi thats all they can say besides the yoshi from mario world I mean come on guys.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
I must find proof of this "be Careful" and defend my beloved game!!!

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Interesting point Mirage, but I would think that this is the stage music to at least one of Yoshi's Stages. Still, this music is waaay too long already to be a victory theme, and this is only a cut of the actual song.

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone dig up the original WAV of this song from the game? I've never played any of the Yoshi side games and would like to hear it. Appalling, I know.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I'm with you WHO?. I'm sure I remember reading an issue of Nintendo Power wherein a reader sent them a letter asking what they said, and NP confirmed it was "Be careful". If I could just find the **** thing...

Top Bottom