• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You can record entire match.

Mr.Snifflez

Smash Cadet
I dunno where people got you can only record 3 minutes, probably from dojo but quoted from sakurai you can record whole match.
"Replay enables players to record one entire match and replay it."

gamer8

Smash Lord
That'd be amazing, I'd love to record all my matches, but will it be limited to a certain amount of videos?

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
Let's keep in mind all the demo matches and the sample match that was put in the update today were 2 minute matches. People want much longer matches to be available, like 10 minutes of recording time.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
DECONFIRMED!! just kidding ... I dont ever remember hearing sakurai saying that you could record entire matches though.

DinnerSonic

Smash Cadet
"You can record about three minutes worth of replay data." ~Target Smash!! update.
This may of changed, or the whole entire match thing means you can record an entire match... if it's about three minutes or less(rather then twenty seconds of a match?)

Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Neoshade
I guess that would work. Except when you have stock matches. You can record a match or two (timed) or about 3 minutes total.

Can you say 99-stock?

lex.aut

Smash Apprentice
it's funny - when i made that thread "what about saving replays?" noone was interested in it at all, but now that it is confirmed everyone loves it.

however, imo they wouldn't say "you can record 3 minutes" on the dojo if you could record more. guess we'll find out next week.

Top Bottom