• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys better hype us

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
GUYS! this is where everyone here must hype me and esca and also throw out random legit advice for WHOBO3 TOMORROW!!!!!!

me and esca gonna get pit recognized tomorrow

"all right team, MOVE OUT!"

Xcallion

Smash Ace
**** YEAH!!!! GET OUT THERE AND KICK SOME ***!!!! DO IT FOR TEH PIT MAINS! I'm rooting for you guys all the way! Advice: dont try to punish tornado with anything but arrows; if you wingdash over bannana's you can pick them up with 0 lag and no tripping; d-tilt... use D-TILT!

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Because you're not camping enough!!!!!

When you're winning you should be camping, when you're losing you should be camping, when they're at kill % you should be camping, when they're at chain grab % you should be camping, and when your camping you should be camping harder!!!!!
My new sig that isnt showing for some reason... is it too long?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ok i wont sig john:troll:

My sig says all that i need to. So i guess ill just wish good luck instead :p

Because you're not camping enough!!!!!

When you're winning you should be camping, when you're losing you should be camping, when they're at kill % you should be camping, when they're at chain grab % you should be camping, and when your camping you should be camping harder!!!!!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
lmao dehf

But yeah, good luck guys. Do better than me, Pitzer, and Fyre so we will get more recognition!

One thing though that gets me is focusing too much on my arrow spam that I shoot an arrow when they're at a distance that they can shield and punish. Don't do this!

Also, ftilt can beat tornado if you can predict it, and test out dsmash on it too. It should work, and it comes out on frame 5! It's our fastest move on the ground after utilt and tied with our jab i believe so dsmash punish ERRTHANG. Save fsmash for 120% for mk weights and 140% for snake weights plz!

Throw out some mirror shield walls on people trying to recover to mix it up as well! Sure kills!

ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW

Nitrix

Smash Ace
- Remember small characters like Pikachu can dash underneath arrows and punish

- Don't fight Falco until you have at least 30%

- Camp!

- Don`t be afraid to CP crazy stages

- Watch out for those pocket MK`s

- jumping up from ledge and immediately d-airing can hit a standing Snake. Just watch out for U-Tilt

- Never give up!

ALWAYS THE PIT MAINS! FOREVER!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
- Woah, woah, woah. Don't approach snake period, lol we don't need to. Nitrix, doind crazy stuff like that to snake can be shielded into one of his dumb tilts.

If its someone you know nothing about, but they have moderate skill ALWAYS assume they have a pocket mk so please don't go brinstar or rainbow. At a national, people don't want to lose just because their character sucks on one of the mk counterpicks where they could just go textbook mk and do better.

Lylat's stage tilts ***** a lot of character's recoveries so that's a really good cp. And after you cp, immidiately ask them if they're changing if you want them to stay and vice-versa if you want them to change. It mindgames people sometimes lol.

Don't glide under the stage on your last jump and sd like me in tournament.

Sit in a relaxed position too, you'll be able to think more logically and be more patient.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
sorry guys, only hype esca.... i only won 2/5 pool matches. i beat a rob main into dust and i timed out a guys wario, then that same guys mk when he switched. but i lost to ultimate razer (expected), but then i lost to a ****ing fox and a ****ing donkey kong. i won the match ups i suck at and lost the match ups im great at. WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

so ya..... GO ESCA GO!

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
lmao dehf

But yeah, good luck guys. Do better than me, Pitzer, and Fyre so we will get more recognition!

One thing though that gets me is focusing too much on my arrow spam that I shoot an arrow when they're at a distance that they can shield and punish. Don't do this!

Also, ftilt can beat tornado if you can predict it, and test out dsmash on it too. It should work, and it comes out on frame 5! It's our fastest move on the ground after utilt and tied with our jab i believe so dsmash punish ERRTHANG. Save fsmash for 120% for mk weights and 140% for snake weights plz!

Throw out some mirror shield walls on people trying to recover to mix it up as well! Sure kills!

ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW
Guys, NOBODY can do better than me. :awesome:
loljk

Top Bottom