• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you play too much smash when...

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeahhh, i know nothing makes sense in the world of smash, i gues you know you play to much when this reality and teh real one start to mesh.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
You play too much Smash when:
-You yell out "MINDGAMES" when someone gets tricked or fooled IRL (or want to)
-You scold your friend for not L-cancelling when he shot the basketball
-I always catch the rebound when I play basketball now. Playing Marth has taught me spacing lawl.
-These kids tried to tabletop this other kid. He moved towards the right and managed to not get tabletopped. I was staring at him thinking that he just ASDI'd.
-You've put over 1000 hours into an AOL website on Smash statistics and frame data (Mew2King :D)

D_B_S

Smash Lord
You play to much smash when

you and your friend are playing with Marth and ROy....yelling out link screams!!

SHEEIITT lmao

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I like how there is a thread in the Games Room is exactly identical to this except it has less spam and is much, much more organized.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I discovered i play too much smash when i saw a car accident on the side of the road, rolled down my window, and passed him up screaming "NO JOHHS!"

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
YOu know you play too much when the only thing you carry in your school backpack is an infinite amount of Bombs

Giggidax

Smash Ace
You know you play too much when you've unlocked Mewtwo the real way, without leaving your gamecube on overnight for those 20 hours.

lol ive got over 15 thousand VS matches played all the way through

Top Bottom