• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pushin' hard for bottom tier

hey at least the wobbles gif was funny

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
That could have been amazing if you had had us read the whole thing, have us get mad, then tell us to look at the first word of every line.

You Rage, You Lose.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Oh my God that Koolaid Guy pic is amazing!!!!

And whoever wrote that essay is now on my top 20 people of the year list. That was amazing. It's funny that he had to settle for a few grammatical errors for what was probably not noticed by who ever he wrote that for.

Artist at work.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
wow this thread really is dead if a-certain-person-who-everyone-rides-in-this-thread post something totally lame, xP
i got nothin, so enjoy this series of classic panels of CTRL+ALT+DEL

we really need spoilers(the click to expand ones)

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
i lost to that

im also gonna ignore your join date and MK icon(but ill be real ive never seen collapse tags before, theyre usually called SPOILER TAGS)
First of all, I've been viewing/lurking on this forum longer than you have.

Second of all, if join date means anything, then CLEARLY something is wrong here. You joined in 05, right? The collapse function has been on SWF since it first set up the vBulletin standard.

Third of all, Meta Knight is ****ing awesome, and he's the only cool character in Brawl. Deal with it.

THIS IS THE SPOILER FEATURE

THIS IS COLLAPSE FEATURE

If you don't know how to do it, you shouldn't be posting long gigantic streams of ****ty pictures that don't even make anyone chuckle, grin, or move even the slightest facial muscle.

Please stop posting pictures.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ehh...we just need the veterans to come back

MC-Killa's Hit-or-Miss post are missing way more often than they are hitting now

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
First of all, I've been viewing/lurking on this forum longer than you have.

Second of all, if join date means anything, then CLEARLY something is wrong here. You joined in 05, right? The collapse function has been on SWF since it first set up the vBulletin standard.

Third of all, Meta Knight is ****ing awesome, and he's the only cool character in Brawl. Deal with it.

THIS IS THE SPOILER FEATURE

THIS IS COLLAPSE FEATURE

If you don't know how to do it, you shouldn't be posting long gigantic streams of ****ty pictures that don't even make anyone chuckle, grin, or move even the slightest facial muscle.

Please stop posting pictures.
trolling is so fun, isint it?

but if you want a real resopnse, at least theyre some hits,now post pics or gtfo.(im waiting for the next page)

Top Bottom