• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7QLSRMoKKS0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7QLSRMoKKS0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This is a site built for the younger audience. Something like that should be left up to the parents to teach them. Not us.

Just sayin.

Pi

Smash Hero
This is a site built for the younger audience. Something like that should be left up to the parents to teach them. Not us.

Just sayin.
teach them?
they are words, words are not bad, it's how you use them that is bad, I'm not just bothered by the rules instated by the site here, but by the general consensus that certain 'words' are 'unacceptable' to utter.
Srsly, I can't make a specific noise or people will get offended?
Grow the hell up imo.

screw the rules

i have money
BRAINZ

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
teach them?
they are words, words are not bad, it's how you use them that is bad, I'm not just bothered by the rules instated by the site here, but by the general consensus that certain 'words' are 'unacceptable' to utter.
Srsly, I can't make a specific noise or people will get offended?
Grow the hell up imo.
Well, you may feel that way, but see what happens when you say some words in the projects and you might change your thoughts.

Also, U mad?

Top Bottom